What my Silver Self said about the legacy of the pandemic!

What's your Vax status?

• Fully Jabbed

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Partially Jabbed

• Don't Want The Jab

• Still Undecided to Be Jabbed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TimeFlipper

@Mayhem gave no explanation, why I'm someone called Starlite? It's just a ludicrous statement that you've latched onto for a giggle.
I trust what Mayhem said, just as most of the Paranormalis members will trust him...You have zero credibility, especially now as another fake name of yours has emerged, Tuam Noddy!! :ROFLMAO: :fp:..

Noah_A_S

Can everyone in this thread just stop accusing each other of stuff? This was supposed to be a thread asking our positions on vaccination status.

TimeFlipper

Can everyone in this thread just stop accusing each other of stuff? This was supposed to be a thread asking our positions on vaccination status.
We are not accusing each other of stuff, it came to light that the new member is now using another fake name of Walker ..

Noah_A_S

If you want to support fakes, thats your prerogative, dont complain about members that do not share your views :)
  • I'm not complaining about members that do not share my *ANYTHING*, whatsoever, even my views! Neither am I supporting someone such as @Walker, with who you have zero evidence is anyone like you say they are.

• However, I will go as far as defending them by saying that you do not know who this person is. You do not know. I do not know. No one in this forum actually no one knows.

• The very fact that some of the staff on this forum would go as far as to say that "Your IP address is splashed across multiple users" is an absurd statement, because it not only sounds like a threatening statement to the user on the forum it's directed at, it comes off as scary to the rest of the users on the entire forum. CC @Mayhem Please try not to scare the users. Thanks!

Walker

We are not accusing each other of stuff, it came to light that the new member is now using another fake name of Walker ..
Well I gave a reasonable explanation for @Mayhem accusations. I'm using a commercially available VPN app. That cycles through numerous IPs. If other current users or previous users are using the same app that's the mystery solved.

And this is the crucial point if I were any of these people what have I said in thread that's misleading?