What skills are required to build a Time machine, Flux Capacitor, HDR, etc?

Angelhairhead123

In a high school Physics, Biology, or Chemistry class, you can certainly count on the information you get being correct.
The problem is that what you're interested in is FAR above the level of any high school curriculum.

Harte

Thank you for the advice. I'm thinking about starting a mini lab.
Maybe I'll get some electronics, open them, take the parts out, and use them for a project I would like to work on.
I just wonder on how I'm going to get certain tools and equipment that are quite expensive for someone my age. I know that experimenting and finding my own answers will be quite a challenge especially with the hit the equipment could make on my wallet.
Thanks again Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Thank you for the advice on everything. I understand the knowledge to build these kinds of machines are kept hidden from us and the only path of finding them is by experimenting with everything around us. It's like Plato's allegory of the cave.
Now upon how to gain this knowledge of electronics, woodworking, metal working, etc. How should I learn about these topics. I understand through experience but how should someone who doesn't have experience with much of that stuff start? Should I save up money and take woodworking classes and such?

When I was in high school, woodworking, metal working, and electronics introductory classes were available. I don't know if that is still the case anymore. But we live in a time that is truly amazing. So if those avenues are no longer available, you could go to YouTube and punch in your query to learn how to do anything of a basic nature in any of these areas. Just a while back, I helped a buddy of mine install a replacement dishwasher in his kitchen. Neither one of us had any experience in doing that. But I suggested the YouTube tutorial option to him. We both watched the video and decided to give it a try. We took our time and carefully followed the tutorial step by step. In a couple of hours we were done. The dishwasher installation was a success. So I would highly recommend YouTube for any "How To" basic instruction knowledge that you might desire to acquire.

Here is a link to Popular Electronics magazine. It is a source of knowledge and many projects in electronics that many hobbyists still refer to. The magazine is no longer in production.

Last edited:

Harte

You can get cheap multimeters at lots of hardware stores. Harbor Freight gives a digital one away with any purchase (with the coupon you can easily find.)

Circuit components are cheap, you can order them online but if you have a Radio Shack, or a former Radio Shack store in your area you can find lots of stuff there.

But until you get educated on the subject, you're just taking shots in the dark with any lab.

Harte

TimeFlipper

You can get cheap multimeters at lots of hardware stores. Harbor Freight gives a digital one away with any purchase (with the coupon you can easily find.)

Circuit components are cheap, you can order them online but if you have a Radio Shack, or a former Radio Shack store in your area you can find lots of stuff there.

But until you get educated on the subject, you're just taking shots in the dark with any lab.

Harte

@Angelhairhead123 Please remember a posting i made to you regarding using people in their own fields of expertise to help you along
Iam sure you can find a shop or a person who understands the practical side of electrics and electronics to assist you...
You are NOT expected to know everything, especially about woodworking metalwork etc etc etc...

Before you go racing off to check out the different types of multimeters that are available (Analogue or Digital) i would suggest that first you need to know exactly what a multimeter does and its purpose, assuming of course, that you actually WANT to learn about electronics and electrics....The same goes for circuit components...

I know that our members are genuinely trying to assist you, but as i said before, its upto you to decide what it is that you REALLY want to do...
Perhaps, you might not want to do anything practical which is perfectly OK and understandable, and instead would prefer using other people with all THEIR individual skills to help you along, which also conserves your own precious time for doing other non related activities..

Contrary to some people, there are many excellent postings on Paranormalis for you to consider along with clear details...
Take your time in choosing what it is that you want to follow within the fascinating areas of Time-Travel :)..

Last edited:

Angelhairhead123

@Angelhairhead123 Please remember a posting i made to you regarding using people in their own fields of expertise to help you along
Iam sure you can find a shop or a person who understands the practical side of electrics and electronics to assist you...
You are NOT expected to know everything, especially about woodworking metalwork etc etc etc...

Before you go racing off to check out the different types of multimeters that are available (Analogue or Digital) i would suggest that first you need to know exactly what a multimeter does and its purpose, assuming of course, that you actually WANT to learn about electronics and electrics....The same goes for circuit components...

I know that our members are genuinely trying to assist you, but as i said before, its upto you to decide what it is that you REALLY want to do...
Perhaps, you might not want to do anything practical which is perfectly OK and understandable, and instead would prefer using other people with all THEIR individual skills to help you along, which also conserves your own precious time for doing other non related activities..

Contrary to some people, there are many excellent postings on Paranormalis for you to consider along with clear details...
Take your time in choosing what it is that you want to follow within the fascinating areas of Time-Travel :)..

Thank you for bringing that to light. I am indeed interested in electronics, physics, and the such. I never really knew how to start my adventure learning these things and what to learn first. I always thought you needed a fully set up lab to learn a lot of this stuff and I don't come from a rich family. However,over time I've come to realize this is not the case.

I will indeed use Paranormalis as a source to see what other people have created and how I could build on top of their creations to make them better. I find enjoyment in complex problems and the such.

I'm going to dip my feet in the water and see how everything goes. I'll learn about much of the equipment and try to put together my own little things to start with. Thanks for your help

TimeFlipper

I really like your positive approach, and i would suggest that if you do want a particular piece of equipment improved upon, you should go to a skilled electronics engineer and seek his advice firstly....I only remind you of this as you might not at the time, be capable of knowing how to improve any piece of equipment....get to know firstly how to build it and never be afraid to ask for advice, not only on Paranormalis (y):)..

Last edited:

Harte

You might be able to try an approach to it like Dr. Ron Mallet's:
his now leads us to the basis of Dr. Mallett's experiments. Light can bend time.

In his experiments, Ronald Mallett used a device called a "ring laser" to produce a circular beam of... Read more at Time Travel Expert Dr. Ronald Mallett Predicts A Working Time Machine Will Be Invented Within A Decade
58caf0731edc0_1489694835_0.jpg

Mallet's been on this for a decade or more (maybe two, I can't remember) with no time travel yet. But it looks simple enough that an amateur could do some experimenting with the setup.

Harte

Angelhairhead123

You might be able to try an approach to it like Dr. Ron Mallet's:

58caf0731edc0_1489694835_0.jpg

Mallet's been on this for a decade or more (maybe two, I can't remember) with no time travel yet. But it looks simple enough that an amateur could do some experimenting with the setup.

Harte

I guess but according to the source you gave me. I read through it and I can understand the point the article is trying to make. A theory like the Tipler cylinder is possible however like the article says, it requires "stellar quantities" of energy. I also looked at the Verdrehung Fan which also seems interesting. However, these machines would definitely cost a ton of money to create and run.
In this case it seems that the technology we currently have(or are told we have) isn't at the level where it is possible to create a machine like this... but I highly doubt this.

There are some points I would like to bring up

1. The government might be hiding the secrets from us and if that's the case, then we need to have self reliance and learn about everything we want to learn ourselves and through our own experiments.

2. I believe the article that you have given me and the facts within them might be true and possible but the only problem is that to create a machine like that would take a lot of money. (Maybe the government is subconsciously telling us (Even through people like Mallett) to not attempt to build a machine since it is too expensive).

3. I don't believe a time machine would be that expensive to build.

Now I'm not doubting Mallett's intelligence. He is a very intelligent person(From what I've seen and read of him). I'm just throwing a theory onto the table. I don't think that a time machine is expensive to make but the knowledge is kept hidden from us. I'm not too good at putting my thoughts into words but this is the best way I can explain it. Feel free to ask questions if you need me to clear any thoughts up. Thanks.