What skills are required to build a Time machine, Flux Capacitor, HDR, etc?

Angelhairhead123

Hey there. I'm very interested in Time machines, Flux capacitors, and HDR's. I just had a question on what skills would be required to have a good understanding of these inventions and their schematics? Is there a link or thread that already exists on this topic? Anyways, thanks for your help guys.

Angelhairhead123

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone on this site can help you build a time machine, but I think Einstein or TimeFlipper may be of help with the other stuff. I may be wrong about the time machine part, though.

I know what you mean. I'm just wondering what subjects I should learn to get myself on the right foot in hopes that I could be able to start creating my own machine(s) to experiment.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I would have to say you would be better off teaching yourself through discovery on your own. And learn to verify what you learn. There is a world of disinformation out there. Learn to invent something. By doing so you will find out that theories wont help at all. A good thorough grasp of electronics is essential. Not just current day electronics. Learn radio tube electronics too. In order to fabricate anything you will have to familiarize yourself with all the different ways there are to construct things. Hands on experience is a must. Woodworking, metal working, plastic working, and even fluid dynamics are a definite must know agenda.

I can probably say with certainty that Professor Opmmur is right when he says that even a 10 year old could build a time machine. So the basic construction is probably nothing to worry about. But the kowledge on how to do it has been heavily censored. We aren't taught how to observe physical phenomena. But we are born with the ability and use it throughout our lives.

Angelhairhead123

I would have to say you would be better off teaching yourself through discovery on your own. And learn to verify what you learn. There is a world of disinformation out there. Learn to invent something. By doing so you will find out that theories wont help at all. A good thorough grasp of electronics is essential. Not just current day electronics. Learn radio tube electronics too. In order to fabricate anything you will have to familiarize yourself with all the different ways there are to construct things. Hands on experience is a must. Woodworking, metal working, plastic working, and even fluid dynamics are a definite must know agenda.

I can probably say with certainty that Professor Opmmur is right when he says that even a 10 year old could build a time machine. So the basic construction is probably nothing to worry about. But the kowledge on how to do it has been heavily censored. We aren't taught how to observe physical phenomena. But we are born with the ability and use it throughout our lives.

Thank you for the advice on everything. I understand the knowledge to build these kinds of machines are kept hidden from us and the only path of finding them is by experimenting with everything around us. It's like Plato's allegory of the cave.
Now upon how to gain this knowledge of electronics, woodworking, metal working, etc. How should I learn about these topics. I understand through experience but how should someone who doesn't have experience with much of that stuff start? Should I save up money and take woodworking classes and such?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
"A High School kid could build a real working Time Machine, with the right tools and information". This will be the case sooner than later.

NOTE: If I was the high school kid, I would not believe all with the crazy teacher’s teach you. Most of them do not know what they’re talking about especially the people of science. To be a winner, you simply need to do one thing: study in high school and get good grades with the bad information they teach you there. You’ll need it in the future for jobs and basic understanding the principles that you will need in adult life.

Next step: Start thinking outside the box and questioning why some things everyone has agreed to in science as fact. Expand your mind and be open to new frontiers of new possibilities and you’ll get your answers to time and space which no teacher or professor can teach you. You must learn this on your own and train yourself to listen to the true voice within you for guidance and direction. You may be surprised that you are that high schooler spoken of above.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited: