What the giza pyramids true purpose could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocVance

Interesting theory. There's a humanoid dark-matter bird-like creature that appeared to me in dreams many years ago and that has terrorized me in projections since then and terrorized a paranormal associate of mine in dreams and in reality, attacking outside of projections in a physical form.

Do you have anything else to add to your alien contact theory? Did this amphibian (I'm sorry, I had misread your first post and thought you said reptilian, not amphibian--my mistake) being seem threatening to you or neutral or even positive? The sensation of having your soul removed sounds unpleasant but it was hard to deduce from your description if you got an overall aura from the encounter.

I ask because any non-human-like interactions I've had on the "planes" have been decidedly negative in aura and in encounters.

My first contact with an entity was with an anubis-like creature that "followed" me back from ancient ruins I'd been investigating and haunted me in dreams and in projections or months, or it had possibly come from the museums nearby (which were housing Egyptian artifacts) and it was downhill from there. Only "good" encounters in the etheric worlds I've had were with humans or things that appeared to be.

brian jj

i have never had something like your experience. most of my AP have been limited to mental projections to the alien peoples worlds or their spaceships. I feel that this frog woman broke protocol that aliens have of no psychic contact with humans. she could have been punished for getting into my dreams and porlaying her desires to me. not that i would reject a nonhuman womans affections. A alien woman wants what human women want but they are more simple and modest. A lot like how foreign women are with regards to mail order prides and all. I have met many alien females. many think I am their soulmate.

The way I think the pyramid worked is that the structure channels electrons through spaces which are extra dimensional. this "current" interacts with the soul that rises somewhat above your head when you get very relaxed. the interaction is not unlike a balloon, static electricity and hair. the soul is attracted upward and expelled out of the pyramid faces.

DocVance

I like your theories on the pyramid structure. Well thought out and very scientific in approach, color me impressed. I wonder if the Egyptians had similar theories, and if they knew more than we give them credit for when it comes to metaphysics?

I would caution you to be very careful when it comes to astral romance, though. Making you feel like you are desired is often the front to drag you into a state of vulnerability with succubi-like beings that only want to drain your energy and/or control you. My most startling and to this day disturbing astral experience was with a succubus-like being called Aurelia who I thought was in love with me and who implored me to save her from what equates to an astral prison. She was imprisoned for a reason, it turns out. I'm working on a much more in depth post on the subject I'll post in its own topic but to make an incredibly long story short, that ride was the only one that I can refer to as something externally provable in that others across time and space had encountered the same being down to the name and apparel and had similar experiences, and it wasn't until recently I finally gained closure and heard the answers I didn't want to hear from a source I didn't expect. Always approach any being who shows an interest in you with caution and consider if they have anything to gain from it, even if that thing is just your energy. I shudder to think what would have happened if I hadn't been stopped in my experimentation when I was and had let "it" free.

Krish

My first contact with an entity was with an anubis-like creature that "followed" me back from ancient ruins I'd been investigating and haunted me in dreams and in projections or months, or it had possibly come from the museums nearby (which were housing Egyptian artifacts) and it was downhill from there. Only "good" encounters in the etheric worlds I've had were with humans or things that appeared to be.

This activities are REAL....provided you are sensitive to the psychic arena...that is you can see them. These days it happens in most Hospitals. If you have unusually high level of Aura...they show up...the catch is, you have to have friends in the other side who can protect you. That has been the case with most people, but you do not have to know anything, if you can not see them...everything happens automatically....careful...

brian jj

You can even catch an entity looking at a picture. I thoroughly believe that electronic devices such as computers are capable or transmitting intelligence's through the screens. There is so much we don't know about electromagnetism its scary.
there is a picture of a supernatural entity on the internet. when i saw it I knew it was real and i felt it reach out to me and stick to me. this thing was pure filth. I felt like a took a bath in a pool of rotten garbage. and took alot of prayer to get rid of it.

Krish

I was told, they were giant communication devices whose electronics ( for space ships) are not available yet that can be used in heavy duty space ships...(the one that jumps dimensions to reach the intended objective...)(it is like an amplification of human thoughts via something like microwave type structure...something like that)

Until that time comes, we would not know how it works....so, keep working. By the way, that system used a lot of resources to be of value...so, it is possible...thank you.

Last edited:

eilmere

Sorry to revive this, I am not well versed on forum etiquette at all.
This picture might just interest you, it is a Sumerian god wearing a pyramid hat.

also I know someone who met a frog on DMT. Many slugs and gross things also, they were singing his reality/prison into existence, like they were a machine. it seemed the slugs were feeding off the energy produced from the working of this machine/reality

P.S. the earth is flat and perhaps not benevolent at all. be careful. archons are the name given to these creatures by the gnostics, they may be the very reason we are here.

Status
Not open for further replies.