What the giza pyramids true purpose could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian jj

I read on Inicio that the giza pyramids were used to transport souls from earth to the orion constellation.

A year ago I had this pyramid I built out of steel rods soldered together. the entire thing was 1 foot on a side. Not too big. I put it on my head like you would wear a hat and began to meditate. I usually begin to astral project when I meditate like that but the experience was not very real. Usually i would see things like shapes or something. The pyramid made a very real experience where I saw a amphibian being walking next to me and it came up to me and kissed hard. like my inside were being sucked out. It was this one here. I saw her in a dream a few years before. sticking out her tongue.
Yz36h21.jpg

in light of this astral experience. I think that when a person dies this astral body which may be electromagnetic in nature would be affected by the space inside the pyramid. the giza pyramids were used to teleport souls to and from earth when a being from that culture who built them died. or maybe used to bring in souls when a baby in conceived.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
It has been speculated that the pyramids were used as either means of teleportation or as power plants. Maybe they were used as both, and maybe even more! :)

TimeFlipper

It has been speculated that the pyramids were used as either means of teleportation or as power plants. Maybe they were used as both, and maybe even more! :)
Little is known about the Giza Pyramid having a 360 degree aperture at its top to feed through the Suns Rays into a series of lens to amplify and create a Laser Beam, which was one of their weapons..

Krish

It is a copy of a particular star ship set....art wise it looks like Star Gate...the original movie....

Harte

Little is known about the Giza Pyramid having a 360 degree aperture at its top to feed through the Suns Rays into a series of lens to amplify and create a Laser Beam, which was one of their weapons..
Yes. VERY little.
EXTREMELY little.
In fact, it's zero.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Yes. VERY little.
EXTREMELY little.
In fact, it's zero.

Harte
The truth is out there...Seek and you will find.. (plays out with the Twilight Zone music) :LOL:

Harte

Yes. VERY little.
EXTREMELY little.
In fact, it's zero.

Harte
The truth is out there...Seek and you will find.. (plays out with the Twilight Zone music) :LOL:
There is no aperture at the top of any pyramid a Giza.
If you comb the internet, you can find all kinds of claims. Some are ignorant, some are malicious, some are just lies posted by serial prevaricators and some are efforts to remove that green stuff from your wallet.

Harte

Status
Not open for further replies.