What the giza pyramids true purpose could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian jj

I replicated this guys pyramid
It really works. You have to be exact with the measurements. and i mean like measure 5 times with a 1/100 ruler with magnifying glass.

eilmere

very cool, I didn't know this until recently but the Giza (probably whats in the video) and Nubian (72 degree pyramid) are both phi ration pyramid, one is just the reverse of the other. these two pyramids are the only two that share this and are likely in line with all life

Harte

Typical headdress of the deities in Sumer. Typical ruffled clothing too.
The hats have horns, they are not pyramidal (more like conical) and they have nothing at all to do with any form of building shape or construction.

Harte

eilmere

you cannot tell if they are pyramidal or conical and regardless are likely surving the same function as an energetic tool. your trying to make it mundane which I highly doudt

this is all just speculation, and speculation of a good nature. I don't know what you are trying to achieve shutting down any notion of the metaphysical nature of pyramids.

Perhaps this is the true origin of the 'wizard hat/. to me it looks like energy is depicted coming off their bodies and hat, looks like this in quite a few Sumerian puctures

Last edited:

Harte

There are literally hundreds of examples. They are conical.
Obviously, you don't have to believe me. But just as obviously, you can't comment intelligently on something you know nothing about.

You don't care to know anything about what is actually known about Sumer? Easy solution - put me on ignore.

Harte

TimeFlipper

I replicated this guys pyramid
It really works. You have to be exact with the measurements. and i mean like measure 5 times with a 1/100 ruler with magnifying glass.
IMHO this is the most disbelievable You Tube video clip i have ever seen :LOL:.

brian jj

Why do you say that? i have sucessfully replicated his thing. if you want to be all scientific and stuff why not call us and your self kooks becuase nobody has produced a single shred of evidence supporting any sort of pyramid power or time travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.