What the giza pyramids true purpose could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harte

You can leave me off the kook list, as I don't believe in "pyramid power" or time travel.

But the admin here doesn't like said believers being called "kooks."

Harte

brian jj

Then why are you here?
You been here almost 12 freakin years. i think you were a true believer back then but cooled off since maybe you failed to make a time machine. if I were to do a post search on your earliest times here your words would ring differently.

Harte

Then why are you here?
You been here almost 12 freakin years. i think you were a true believer back then but cooled off since maybe you failed to make a time machine. if I were to do a post search on your earliest times here your words would ring differently.
You can go on "thinking" what you want, or you can run the search and find out you are wrong.

Which will it be, I wonder?

Harte

Harte

Same to you.
Again, the site does have an ignore setting, you know.

Harte

Harte

I watched some of the vid you posted - up until the guy mentions the "ratio" pi (which isn't a ratio at all.) I know for a fact that pi was NOT incorporated into the Great pyramid, nor was phi.

I didn't get to the part where the guy made his claim about what the GP was supposed to do. That's because I already know what it was supposed to do - aid the pharaoh in his trip into the afterlife.

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The definition of Pi: The ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter.

I gues not everyone is aware that Pi is a ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.