What the giza pyramids true purpose could be

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

I replicated this guys pyramid
It really works. You have to be exact with the measurements. and i mean like measure 5 times with a 1/100 ruler with magnifying glass.
What is epsilon in math? (there is no single definition of epsilon)
Its only use is as a metaphor for a very small error range around a point..

So why did the guy in the video clip use "epsilon" to quote the dimensions of a pyramid??..
IMHO the guy is just another scam jerk on You Tube, and the smell he mentions is simply the smell of his own BS :LOL:..
Im putting the "diagram" that guy also posted which some of you might have overlooked, because obviously he thought you would be impressed by his use of the term, epsilon`s dimensions :D
epsilon1.gif

Harte

everyone's taken geometry einstein
Everybody except the guy in the video, apparently.
FYI, the ratio is actually 22/7, but even that wasn't purposefully "encoded" into the GP. It's an artifactual result of manipulating the measurements (perimeter divided by height supposedly equals 2 pi.)

What actually happened is the slope on the sides conforms to the ratio 1:22, where the 1 is one cubit (28 fingers) and the 22 is fingers.
The slope is 22 fingers "in" for every cubit up. This is known to be how the Egyptians expressed slopes (angles) - see page two of this site, where the "seked" is explained.
Note "22" in the 22:1 ratio only covers 1/2 of the distance along one side of the pyramid (if you read about the seked, you see that a right triangle is used.)
So you have to multiply the 22 by eight (this makes the perimeter.) since a cubit is 28 fingers, and 22 x 8 = 176, you get 176/28 = 6.2857... which is admittedly close to 2 pi, but is EXACTLY equal to 2 x 22/7 (176/28 = 22/7.)

Pi: 3.14159265359
22/7: 3.14285714286
GP calculation: (1/2 perimeter/height) : 3.14466704113
I used 3023.22 feet for the perimeter of the base and 480.69 for the height.

Harte

brian jj

I have a scientific background. A bachelors in physics with alot of research projects. I know this guy is not scamming or making things up. I built this exact pyramid and yes it does throw scents off into the room and scents collect in the edge corners as well. you need low humidity because orgone is generated which gets absorbed easily by water molecules in the air. as far as the name sake i think he just wanted a cool sounding name for it.

TimeFlipper

I have a scientific background. A bachelors in physics with alot of research projects. I know this guy is not scamming or making things up. I built this exact pyramid and yes it does throw scents off into the room and scents collect in the edge corners as well. you need low humidity because orgone is generated which gets absorbed easily by water molecules in the air. as far as the name sake i think he just wanted a cool sounding name for it.
Really? :LOL:
I have a PhD in spotting BS, so it looks as though we will have to agree to disagree on this one :D.

Harte

I have a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering (cum laude,) and I teach Honors Physics (along with Math) in High School.
There is no such thing as "orgone energy."

Harte

dh1

so your totally screwed is what you're saying. People with your education never deprogram and accomplish nothing in this field...so I would advise ya to take up golf.(talking to harte). It's amazing to me how much like children highschool teachers act like even out of the classroom.

0fc427b416ee2d7bf4d057f21ad70259.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.