What The Hell Is A Bifilar Coil pt3

F Stein

I've read alot about Bifilar Coils but nothing seems to explain their purpose? I know there's several different types, the one most commonly talked about on time travelling sites and websites is the one where the magnetic field is cancelled so preventing self-inductance. But what was the purpose of them in a circuit. An early form of resistor perhaps, who knows do you?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I ran across a bifilar coil in a homemade transformer design I built from stun gun plans I got off the Information Unlimited site. Long enough time ago I'm not quite sure how long. But it was at a time when stun guns were available at a very high price. Anyway the bifilar coil was used as the primary circuit. One leg of the bifilar coil allowed current through in one direction, followed by the second leg of the bifilar coil allowing current to flow in the opposite direction. The secondary coil received the two pulses through induction as if it was one AC pulse. Even though the primary bifilar coil was fed DC square wave pulses. A dirt cheap way to convert 12 volts DC to 24 volts AC. I did happen to notice this transformer would be 200% efficient. I guess nobody else noticed though. Just another example of what we are being taught and what we see just don't agree.

F Stein

I ran across a bifilar coil in a homemade transformer design I built from stun gun plans I got off the Information Unlimited site. Long enough time ago I'm not quite sure how long. But it was at a time when stun guns were available at a very high price. Anyway the bifilar coil was used as the primary circuit. One leg of the bifilar coil allowed current through in one direction, followed by the second leg of the bifilar coil allowing current to flow in the opposite direction. The secondary coil received the two pulses through induction as if it was one AC pulse. Even though the primary bifilar coil was fed DC square wave pulses. A dirt cheap way to convert 12 volts DC to 24 volts AC. I did happen to notice this transformer would be 200% efficient. I guess nobody else noticed though. Just another example of what we are being taught and what we see just don't agree.
So your saying it's a type of transformer.? I thought Swiss a.k.a @TimeFlipper was a expert on bifilar coils.?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
So your saying it's a type of transformer.? I thought Swiss a.k.a @TimeFlipper was a expert on bifilar coils.?

In the description I gave, the bifilar coil was used to create an over unity transformer.

At a more recent point in time I accidentally came across another use for a bifilar coil. I was playing around with an accelerometer I built and noticed what seemed like gravity waves coming off a Tesla coil while in operation. The results were inconsistent from day to day. I finally noticed that I could get higher readings if my scope leads were stretched out in a length. It occurred to me that maybe the scope leads were acting as a capacitor and sending additional voltage through induction. So I decided to wind a special bifilar coil to act as an induction pickup. I ran a 10 turn 3" diameter bifilar coil on a special coil form I built. The coil was wound as an open circuit. Acting merely as a capacitor. I connected my scope leads to my bifilar induction pickup coil. I believe I am the first to build a way to monitor the waveform output from a Tesla coil without being directly connected to the Tesla coil.

Starlite

There goes Split Mind Stein along with his fantasies that I recently covered in his other post, What the hell is a Caduceus Coil?....Dont drift off topic will you SMS :ROFLMAO:..
@TimeFlipper is a dullard and is only here to discredit. His intentions are less than laudable. Don't discuss with anybody the components on the schematic I sent you just build @F Stein.

F Stein

@TimeFlipper is a dullard and is only here to discredit. His intentions are less than laudable. Don't discuss with anybody the components on the schematic I sent you just build @F Stein.
The trouble is the schematic is hard to follow and doesn't really make any sense. What's the theory behind it and why only 7 windings on the caduceus coil.? Does it really have to be place where you say.? Can't I also share the schematic.? You say it's minus a component that makes it less effective (a watered down chronos manipulator) and it would take hundreds of years or good luck simply to work out the missing component. So I don't understand what's the issue of not revealing it.?

TimeFlipper

The trouble is the schematic is hard to follow and doesn't really make any sense. What's the theory behind it and why only 7 windings on the caduceus coil.? Does it really have to be place where you say.? Can't I also share the schematic.? You say it's minus a component that makes it less effective (a watered down chronos manipulator) and it would take hundreds of years or good luck simply to work out the missing component. So I don't understand what's the issue of not revealing it.?
I presume you are quoting Starlite?...The Chronos Manipulator sounds like a device that a banned member," Lord Henry Chatterton", wrote about in a discredited and closed down Hoax on Paranormalis (The Chronos Velocipede :LOL:)...Little wonder it doesn't make any sense to you :ROFLMAO:..

F Stein

I presume you are quoting Starlite?...The Chronos Manipulator sounds like a device that a banned member," Lord Henry Chatterton", wrote about in a discredited and closed down Hoax on Paranormalis (The Chronos Velocipede :LOL:)...Little wonder it doesn't make any sense to you :ROFLMAO:..
Well she has sent me a schematic and although I can use the soldering iron. I would be the first to admit I'm clueless to the science behind how it works. I gather there's a mystical element to it. That's why I want to get @Einstein in on the act. If that's OK with @Starlite ?