What The Hell Is A Bifilar Coil pt3

TimeFlipper

Well she has sent me a schematic and although I can use the soldering iron. I would be the first to admit I'm clueless to the science behind how it works. I gather there's a mystical element to it. That's why I want to get @Einstein in on the act. If that's OK with @Starlite ?
Don't forget to check out that "Chronos Velocipede", which will be what that Starlite was referring to (The Chronos Manipulator)..

TimeFlipper

Curious to know how you would know what she is referring to.?

The reason I know is that only the ex Paranormalis member, Lord Henry Chatterton, started a posting about the "Chronos" Velocipede, which was supposed to a time-machine that he created, and ultimately proved to be a HOAX...After seeing that Starlite brought up the "Chronos" Manipulator in a PM to you, it proved to me that Starlite must have had some relationship with that Lord Henry Chatterton...To use a Pun, Time will tell (y)..

F Stein

The reason I know is that only the ex Paranormalis member, Lord Henry Chatterton, started a posting about the "Chronos" Velocipede, which was supposed to a time-machine that he created, and ultimately proved to be a HOAX...After seeing that Starlite brought up the "Chronos" Manipulator in a PM to you, it proved to me that Starlite must have had some relationship with that Lord Henry Chatterton...To use a Pun, Time will tell (y)..
Strange are you claiming that you now have access to private messages.? You're not very good at keeping things under your hat.

TimeFlipper

The trouble is the schematic is hard to follow and doesn't really make any sense. What's the theory behind it and why only 7 windings on the caduceus coil.? Does it really have to be place where you say.? Can't I also share the schematic.? You say it's minus a component that makes it less effective (a watered down chronos manipulator) and it would take hundreds of years or good luck simply to work out the missing component. So I don't understand what's the issue of not revealing it.?
Here is the posting where YOU mentioned The chronos manipulator, that Starlite sent to you in a PM...You are trying to twist things around again aren't you Mr Liar!!

F Stein

Here is the posting where YOU mentioned The chronos manipulator, that Starlite sent to you in a PM...You are trying to twist things around again aren't you Mr Liar!!
Where's the mention that she sent me that by private message.? You're digging a deeper hole.

F Stein

Look what I just reeled in.... @TimeFlipper a.k.a Swizzle Tony not Swiss as even a fictional used car saleman wouldn't paint the tread on tyres. You've been caught out......

Last edited: