What The Hell Is A Bifilar Coil pt3

TimeFlipper

Look what I just reeled in.... @TimeFlipper a.k.a Swizzle Tony not Swiss as even a fictional used car saleman or would not paint the tread on tyres. You've been caught out......

Lets all see where you got that drivel from Henry, oh dear, you are incapable of proving anything yet again...And do try and stay on topic :ROFLMAO:..

Starlite

The trouble is the schematic is hard to follow and doesn't really make any sense. What's the theory behind it and why only 7 windings on the caduceus coil.? Does it really have to be place where you say.? Can't I also share the schematic.? You say it's minus a component that makes it less effective (a watered down chronos manipulator) and it would take hundreds of years or good luck simply to work out the missing component. So I don't understand what's the issue of not revealing it.?
I thought long and hard about it and decided you may show the schematic of the cronos manipulator.

Martian

All of the information you've requested so far is readily available if you search, which is why I didn't give a complete, relevant, or meaningful reply before. :p

Having said that, if you're serious about building any machine (TT or not), it would be helpful to do a mathematical analysis first. Sometimes that can't immediately be done, for instance when a new phenomenon is discovered experimentally & the scientific explanation must be figured out from the available data. The problem is that caduceus coils & scalar waves are ideas that have been around for a long time, yet nobody seems to have taken the time to do a thorough analysis which would allow for meaningful design of a machine without lots of trial and error.

Since the coils use electricity, a good starting point would be Maxwell's equations and the electric & magnetic potentials. Just don't be surprised if they don't lead you to the scalar waves (longitudinal pressure waves in the aether) that some have claimed.

And why do you refer to @TimeFlipper as "Swiss"? Is it because his jokes are cheesy? :p Anyway, you earthlings play nice, ok?

F Stein

All of the information you've requested so far is readily available if you search, which is why I didn't give a complete, relevant, or meaningful reply before. :p

Having said that, if you're serious about building any machine (TT or not), it would be helpful to do a mathematical analysis first. Sometimes that can't immediately be done, for instance when a new phenomenon is discovered experimentally & the scientific explanation must be figured out from the available data. The problem is that caduceus coils & scalar waves are ideas that have been around for a long time, yet nobody seems to have taken the time to do a thorough analysis which would allow for meaningful design of a machine without lots of trial and error.

Since the coils use electricity, a good starting point would be Maxwell's equations and the electric & magnetic potentials. Just don't be surprised if they don't lead you to the scalar waves (longitudinal pressure waves in the aether) that some have claimed.

And why do you refer to @TimeFlipper as "Swiss"? Is it because his jokes are cheesy? :p Anyway, you earthlings play nice, ok?
@Martian Swiss Tony is a cheesy used car salesman like @TimeFlipper. You can find more details about it on time @TimeFlipper profile page. Also I found out what a Bifilar coil is, it was patented by Tesla as a electric magnet with a focused magnetic field.

TimeFlipper

@Martian Swiss Tony is a cheesy used car salesman like @TimeFlipper. You can find more details about it on time @TimeFlipper profile page. Also I found out what a Bifilar coil is, it was patented by Tesla as a electric magnet with a focused magnetic field.
Excuse me , but i sold both new and used cars that helped me financially to take early retirement and buy a new house that i rent out to a lovely couple, also iam contemplating purchasing another new house for rental (y) ;)..

FYI, i :love: Cathedral City Cheddar cheese, so you are sort of right about my love of Cheese even though you hoped to try and use that and my profile in some childish manner of trolling me...You really are a funny little man (y) :ROFLMAO:..

@Martian Take note of the way @F Stein starts off by calling me "Swiss Tony" and never explains why he uses that term, which is not a new thing for him to do because when i challenge him he "always refuses" to prove where he gets such information from, but in reality it stems from his own mixed up little mind (y):ROFLMAO:..

So come allong @F Stein prove me wrong, and tell all Paranormalis members where you got "Swiss Tony" from, other than from your own mind, but you and i both know you cannot explain it can you...(watch out for all his obfuscations and excuses coming up) :LOL:..

Last edited: