What The Hell Is A Caduceus Coil pt2

F Stein

What the hell is a caduceus coil and what's its purpose :unsure: It's mentioned in a few well more than a few of the alleged time travelling device schematics. But very little is mentions about how it's made or what it's function is in these circuits.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's a special coil where part of the coils windings are at right angles to the rest of the coil.

HTB1O5pVkSYH8KJjSspdq6ARgVXaQ.jpg

If you take one end of this coil and run it through the center of the coil, you wil have turned it into a caduceus coil. The coil can also be wound in a counterclockwise version as well. I have seen caduceus coils used in old tube type electronics. Usually under the name of a choke. I've never seen a complete scientific analysis of what a caduceus coil can do.

F Stein

It's a special coil where part of the coils windings are at right angles to the rest of the coil.

HTB1O5pVkSYH8KJjSspdq6ARgVXaQ.jpg

If you take one end of this coil and run it through the center of the coil, you wil have turned it into a caduceus coil. The coil can also be wound in a counterclockwise version as well. I have seen caduceus coils used in old tube type electronics. Usually under the name of a choke. I've never seen a complete scientific analysis of what a caduceus coil can do.
Incorrect.!