What The Hell Is A Caduceus Coil pt2

TimeFlipper

Yeah lets see the proof this be good:)

Iam waiting for all the obfuscations, especially his attempt to try and make members believe I did say scalar waves don't exist by writing something such as, "iam certain timeflipper did say it somewhere its just that I haven't found it yet"....Keep on dreaming and hoping Mr F Stein :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

Apparently Swiss Tony a.k.a @TimeFlipper you did write something, but...... @Tron1 time travelling capers altered history. I was protected from this as I was smoking the same mystical tobacco @Tron1 was using, you now the stuff containing the use tea bags. I believe that cleared everything up.
Oh, so now iam someone called Swiss Tony am I? :ROFLMAO:….
You still haven't proved I said Scalar waves don't exist :p….

That ridiculous story regarding Tron1 and some altering history time travelling capers that you were "protected from", thanks to some "mystical tobacco" containing tea bags, just goes to show how much you have descended into your own little fantasy World of make belief :fp:..

F Stein

Oh, so now iam someone called Swiss Tony am I? :ROFLMAO:….
You still haven't proved I said Scalar waves don't exist :p….

That ridiculous story regarding Tron1 and some altering history time travelling capers that you were "protected from", thanks to some "mystical tobacco" containing tea bags, just goes to show how much you have descended into your own little fantasy World of make belief :fp:..
It's called a humorous interlude Swiss!

TimeFlipper

It's called a humorous interlude Swiss!
You still haven't proved I said Scalar Waves don't exist :ROFLMAO:....I will keep on reminding you from time to time (y):D..
Your Swiss Tony turned out to be a fictional used car salesman created by Bob Mortimer and Charlie Higson featured in a BBC TV comedy series :LOL:.

Your split mind clearly proved to be based essentially upon fiction, hence your sudden blurting out of that story about Tron1, the changed time period, and the mystical tobacco containing Tea Bags...BTW, do you use a Briar Pipe when smoking that mystical tobacco, laced with Tea Bags? :ROFLMAO:..