What The Hell Is A Caduceus Coil pt2

TimeFlipper

I don't believe the "lost posts" has anything to do with either of our two moderators, because if they had edited it a notice shows up on the posting saying, "edited by a mod"...Therefore it must be teething problems...

mullac998

Caduceus Coil is just another method for collecting radiant energy or scalar energy. Its purpose is to cancel both electromagnetic waves being generated to convert it back into radiant energy / scalar energy of course its used in nearly all time machines because it allows to collect radiant energy required to travel through time.​

TimeFlipper

Caduceus Coil is just another method for collecting radiant energy or scalar energy. Its purpose is to cancel both electromagnetic waves being generated to convert it back into radiant energy / scalar energy of course its used in nearly all time machines because it allows to collect radiant energy required to travel through time.​

Iam literally AMAZED that not a single Paranormalis member has even shown the picture of a Caducous Coil.. o_O...Pictures Below..
From what I recall when first becoming aware of Caduceus Coils was that firstly the angles must be at 45 degrees, and the centre the of the "X" is where the wiring crosses each other, becoming the space of a collapsed Magnetic Field, releasing Scalar Waves (Non Hertzian Waves)..Pictures Below..

I personally moved away from that type of coil in preference of using two Magnets stuck together with both North Poles facing each other...The space inbetween the two magnets is the space of a collapsed Magnetic Field, that was modulated by a constant noise source, thus creating a type of Electro-Acoustic wave.....I attempted unsuccessfully to send out a Morse Code message to anybody, simply by interrupting the noise source in a series of dots and dashes :(..

Rd695d6285d93da2a15c364abc8bb98f1.jpg

Last edited:

mullac998

No scalar waves or scalar energy are created by cancelling out the electromagnetic waves being generated. Electro-Acoustic Waves are caused by ultrasound and ultrasound is caused by transducer which is not the same.

TimeFlipper

No scalar waves or scalar energy are created by cancelling out the electromagnetic waves being generated. Electro-Acoustic Waves are caused by ultrasound and ultrasound is caused by transducer which is not the same.

An ElectroAcoustic Wave is a Longitudinal Wave as it is a sound wave (Scalar Wave)...You are being confused by terminology....An Electromagnetic Wave is a Transverse Wave which moves up and down perpendicular to the direction of propagation...Longitudinal Waves (Scalar) vibrate in line with the direction of propagation...

Your WIKI search stated that ElectroAcoustic Waves travel through water (fluid) that contain Ions which allows for the transference of "electrical energy".....Further more your search included Ultrasonic Radiology treatment starting at the frequency of 2.5Mhz upto 15Mhz, depending on which part of the body is being treated (Known as Electroacoustic Phenomena)...Nothing of which refers to the type of ElectroAcoustic Wave ive been talking about, albeit theoretical or indeed practical...

P.S. I did NOT say cancelling out the Electromagnetic Waves, I said that by cancelling out the MAGNETIC FIELD from two magnets stuck together with both North Poles facing each other that cancel out the Magnetic Field...You have a problem of reading postings thoroughly before commenting on them....This is the second time ive had to say this to you on this thread...

Last edited:

mullac998

Electromagnetic waves are transverse waves but when canceled out they become scalar waves which are longitudinal waves which are unique. Just because sound waves are longitudinal doesn't mean its gonna have the same effect because when producing scalar you are collecting energy from the aether.