What was John's mission?

sevensixtwo

Regardless of John's personal feelings, does it not seem likely that his "handlers" conducting the time travel program had the goal of averting many of the problems he mentioned? Does anyone think his whole mission was to troll the web a bit?

Jeremiah

Well there are only two possible conclusions, JT was telling the truth or he wasn't. I'm sure time will tell. Until I know the whole story and have done my own research I won't weigh in on either side.

Samstwitch

Re: What was John's mission?

I'm glad you started this thread. John said his mission was to retrieve an IBM 5100 Computer...but a couple of others on our Timeline have said to me, several times, that John had a different agenda for posting on the Internet (paraphrasing), however I have yet to hear WHAT that agenda might be. When I asked, I was told to figure it out myself.

To those who have eluded to John having a secret agenda that he didn't share with us (you know who you are), I say, spill the beans or shut up. I have publicly shared much of my own research and theories about John Titor. If anyone has information, ideas, or theories about John's agenda, please stop playing the guessing game and spit it out! Until I hear some actual theories, I give it no credence and consider it blowing hot air. :rolleyes:

sevensixtwo

Seems like orchestrating a smooth transition to a free society (one that doesn't involve nuclear war) would be a top priority.

Samstwitch

Seems like orchestrating a smooth transition to a free society (one that doesn't involve nuclear war) would be a top priority.

In America, an impossible task without a nuclear war. I don't want one, but I know it's coming. It's the only thing that will bring down the corrupt government and wake up the Sheeple...sad, but true. John wasn't here for that. He knew his efforts would not wake people up, but he may have had other purposes for posting.

One reason became obvious when his mother posted the video below in 2009. It was supposedly to help other Johns who were having trouble getting home. I believe this may have been the sole purpose of John posting on the Internet...and in the process, he attempted to wake up the sleeping Sheeple by warning us about the future. Also, John changed the impact of Y2K in our world, and I believe he felt guilty about it, because it changed the course of our Timeline. People became very complacent here after Y2K didn't happen. (I've talked about this in detail on other JT threads.)

This video has been posted on other threads, but it is related to the topic of this one, so am posting it again.

Samstwitch

So time travel is possible, but avoiding nuclear war is impossible... Not sure I follow the logic on that one.

Here is the logic...Nuclear War could be avoided if we did not have such a corrupt government with a New World Order AGENDA and sleeping Sheeple (people) who believe all the lies they are told. John didn't have the ability or capacity to change the government or the people...or such a major event (Nuclear War) that is looming in our future.

Most of the posters that John communicated with on the Internet when he was here thought he was a fake and full of BS. So my statement was very logical, sadly.

Anonynez

Avoiding Nuclear war is possible. John was pretty adamant about not giving us pertinent information regarding the alteration of the nuclear war on our timeline because he thought it was necessary for positive change. Plus it violated one of his rules, which was not to give information regarding death due to probability.

John was specific that his mission was to retrieve the 5100 due to its special capabilities. He was also specific about going to the year 2000 for "personal reasons", although he never really explained why. He did say that while traveling from A he created B where he then saw a "reason" to travel to 2000 causing C, and that he would have to traverse backward from C to B to A in order to hit his window to return to his timeline in 2036 where "they" were expecting the machine. If the theories are correct, physics would dictate that he left at least 3 of himself (not including the original) which would easily explain the message posted by "Kay" in 2009. This, of course, is all left up to the reader for interpretation and speculation. I personally dont think his "mission" was to "troll" as much as it was his personal intrigue. Possibly even provocation on his part (largely in part because of his disdain for the people on our timeline). Another theory is boredom. Imagine youve jumped to a different time. Youre sitting in some house in the suburbs trying to pass the time. You jump on the net and start conversations with like minded people. This is merely speculation on my part. Keep in mind that the internet was nothing then like it is now. I dont think there was much "trolling" going on with a dial-up connection at like 45kbps ;). People always forget this little tidbit. Also, allow me to add that in a time where the net was just getting started, he predicted, more like straight up told us, that we would eventually end up with Digital Cameras, WIFI, Internet Phones, and YouTube. These things were unheard for personal use in a home at the time. Take yourself back to 2000 and read his responses, and you would probably question a lot of it. Bring yourself forward to 2013 and you would be hard pressed to imagine a time without these "basic" household items. These were things he was all too familiar with. As if they were commonplace. Probably because they were on his timeline. If I had traveled back in time I would play with a telegraph or a basic 35mm camera. Wouldnt you?

sevensixtwo

Here is the logic...Nuclear War could be avoided if we did not have such a corrupt government with a New World Order AGENDA and sleeping Sheeple (people) who believe all the lies they are told.

I apologize but I am unable to detect any logic in your post. If John was able to change the timeline of an IBM 5100, other missions could be accomplished in which other timelines were changed... such as who holds an elected office... or who starts a nuclear war. If one thing can be changed the only logical position is that anything can be changed.

Do you believe that after sending John to get a computer they abandoned their time travel program? Perhaps a no internet policy was instituted at sometime? With time travel the possibilities are endless, so we should not feel obligated to have a nuclear war or any other such thing.

Samstwitch

I apologize but I am unable to detect any logic in your post. If John was able to change the timeline of an IBM 5100, other missions could be accomplished in which other timelines were changed... such as who holds an elected office... or who starts a nuclear war. If one thing can be changed the only logical position is that anything can be changed.

Do you believe that after sending John to get a computer they abandoned their time travel program? Perhaps a no internet policy was instituted at sometime? With time travel the possibilities are endless, so we should not feel obligated to have a nuclear war or any other such thing.

Thanks, but no apology needed. We must agree to disagree.

In the idea of John stopping a Nuclear War, I was referring specifically to his presence on our Timeline for 6 months between 2000-2001. During that time, he would not have been able to stop a Nuclear War.

With regard to Y2K, John went directly to the source where it originated from and gave the information to his grandfather, one of the creators. (He went to his grandfather solely so he could get an IBM 5100.) That's how John changed the Y2K event...with knowledge directed at the source that was passed on to other computer engineers and over time eventually to us.

However, John could not have gone to the source of world leaders, the Bilderbergs, the rich and powerful with the New World Order agenda, etc. who will lead our countries into a Nuclear War.

John explained that there are endless Multiple World Timelines. Would you expect him to travel to each one to prevent Nuclear Wars just because he has a Time Machine? That was not part of his mission. He could not and would not do it even if he wanted to, because it is not a logical thing to do...and his ability to Time Travel was very limited due to the abilities of his Time Travel Machine. John even had trouble getting home, and we still don't know if he made it back or not (as seen by the message that he left in the video posted on this thread).

I'm sure if John knew how to prevent a Nuclear War on our Timeline, he would have done so, because he got to be online friends with some of the folks that he was interacting with. In fact, he did make an attempt to prevent Nuclear War in his limited capacity, by sharing the information with others Online. Most people didn't believe him then, and most do not believe him even now.

That is all that I can say about it. If you still don't agree, that's okay. We do not all agree on many issues.