Debate What will Change???

label

Here we are at the end of another year 2017. Needless to say it was a trying year for many.

But before the year comes to a close I find myself questioning what will change IF we find that we are not alone.

If beings came to earth today and offer us technology and understanding would it bring peace to all? How would we as humanity react if we are to find ourselves having to move beyond the stars and reaching to new worlds outside our own imagination?

Will we be peaceful? Will we be accepting?

They say humanity will not be able to cope with this reality. They say we are not ready for such a world. Yet here we are dreaming about traveling among the stars seeing things beyond our understanding.

How will humanity change? What are your thoughts

thank you for reading :)

Mayhem

Zenith
I think about it like this, if as a race of people we are having a whole load of trouble managing our home base here.

Seems that to move far beyond this we are still too immature to accomplish this in the main.

Disclosure could quite well be right around the corner, of course a lot of humans already beileve in Ufo's ETS etc.
it will test humanity one way or another.
Peace cant come yet with warring nations.

Humanity will change when the consciousness raises above and were love for all is the prime idea in the mind.

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
We need disclosure.

Otherwise we are condemned to keep repeating the mistakes of history. Wars over medieval religions until there are none of us left.