What will win the god wars? Faith, Fantasy, Facts, or God?

Gnostic Christian

We are all either using religious or secular moral codes to live by; based on faith, fantasy, facts, or our imagined gods?

As we live and learn, we decide which of the above should take first place as reality and we decide to be believers in a supernatural or fantasy-based god or not.

Religion Has No Earthly Purpose, So Why Do We Cling to It? | Reza Aslan - YouTube

We only have mythos and logos to answer the question, is God real?

Books of wisdom, the bible and Qur’an being pathetic late commers, ask us to come and reason about God, yet most come to do long winded, bla bla bla posts, and quote others, and thus do not learn how to reason.

Reason has lost, but what do you think will win the God war? Faith, fantasy, facts, or our imagined Gods?

I say my God. I am.

Regards

DL

Yeats

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. (Matthew 10:22 KJV)

An elderly preacher once commented to me about this verse.

"It's true enough." he said. "Many are hated because of their devotion to Christ. But you know what? Sometimes they're just hated because it's their own damned fault."

I am reminded about the old preacher's statement whenever I see someone who deludes himself into believing that any opposition he encounters is due to his "personal relationship with God", and not simply because he is an arrogant, self-righteous smartass.

alpha centauri

I was told that Hermeticism will be world religion in 200-300 years, but it will have another name. Religion and Science will be the same.
But this was said by a member of Hermeticism, so he was maybe biased by looking in the future.

These people also said. Jesus will come back, when the world government will end or while we have a world government but it is not working right? I dont know exactly. But I think Jesus (together with the ascended masters) will come back and the things will clarify. They told that Jesus taught this character development (ennoblement) and a lot of the things he taught were not written down.

I think, that is, what will happen.

Yeats

So which candidate do you think will win the god wars?

Or was that your best response?

No response is possible due to the incorrect premises you established (both as to the concept of a "god war" itself, as well as supposing a limited number of options as to a possible winner and the assumption that reason has lost).

Gnostic Christian

I was told that Hermeticism will be world religion in 200-300 years, but it will have another name. Religion and Science will be the same.

I already united the two in my thinking and vocabulary. It helps KISS.

You start by thinking demographically, after ones apotheosis.

I think the main religion, think tribe and how they interact, will be a form of laïcité. Your tribal and religious views will become private maters.

As Jesus asked, we will all finally closet ourselves to pray.

Strange that it too secular forces to do the job religions have failed to do. Actually follow the teachings of one of our gods.

I agree that the esoteric part will win out. It already has but most do not see it.

Gnostic Christians do.

but it is not working right?

Sure it is.

But I think Jesus (together with the ascended masters) will come back and the things will clarify.

The myth is written to instil that hope. People forget though that the new Jesus has to be elected and that election and anointing must come first.

It is one of those challenges to us to build it, and they, the people, will come.

There is not even a competition for ascended masters yet.

No place for our new Jesus candidates to sign up.
They told that Jesus taught this character development (ennoblement) and a lot of the things he taught were not written down.

Indeed.

That includes being assertive in challenging notions to the point of getting people angry enough to kill.

Jesus had to run from mobs on more than one occasion in the myth. Can't have a hero who does not have challenges thrown at him.

Politically speaking, without their participation in seeking candidates in politics to match what the new Jesus wants, things will not come to pass. The new world order will never happen. Think like Constantine who wanted the hierarchy of the church to match his political hierarchy.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

No response is possible due to the incorrect premises you established (both as to the concept of a "god war" itself, as well as supposing a limited number of options as to a possible winner and the assumption that reason has lost).

You see reason as winning?

Explain Trump and a Pope that says that you have to pay the church to get to god. Please do not try. We would be here forever.

On the god wars.

Religions are tribes and as tribes, world wide, we still have many wars. We can try to blame either belief or non-belief, but the dead do not care.

Be wars created by theology, philosophy, ideology or any thinking system, we need a new one.

One where we follow our moral sense and not our tribal or religious sense.

Our moral sense is built from confidence, while our tribal sense is built from insecurity.

We have to create a forum where people of confidence might congregate.

I think the atheists and their churches and mystery schools might create what is required.

To your main point
If we are to blame politics instead of religions, given that statism is considered to be a religion, then blame slides back to religions. Right?

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

I already united the two in my thinking and vocabulary. It helps KISS.
They do not mean these undecipherable and unclear texts that are called Hermetic and they also do not mean Gnosticism. They mean this type of Hermetic :
This is similar:

I am not skilled with your Canadian customs. But I think kiss is something positive for you. So thanks.:)

I think the main religion, think tribe and how they interact, will be a form of laïcité. Your tribal and religious views will become private maters.
Yes without the spiritual experiences this would happen. That is already happening. But I think we can make a spiritual restart.

Sure it is.
The person said the countries will not be connected through their hearts (the most people). So they try to force their egoistic ways through. That is why the world government will not work.

The myth is written to instil that hope. People forget though that the new Jesus has to be elected and that election and anointing must come first.

It is one of those challenges to us to build it, and they, the people, will come.

There is not even a competition for ascended masters yet.

No place for our new Jesus candidates to sign up.

No Jesus existed. They saw him in the Akasha Chronic. THat is a chronic where all things, that happened, are recorded.

As I said, that is what I was told. I cannot confirm it personally, but the people seemed to be legit and credible.

Gnostic Christian

Yes without the spiritual experiences this would happen. That is already happening. But I think we can make a spiritual restart.

??

It is spiritually driven.

It is the god religions that lack spirituality.

As I said, that is what I was told.

Gnostic Christians hold no supernatural beliefs. We have little respect for those who do, without a lot of questions.

We see it and faith as a defence against logic, reason and reality.

Regards
DL