What would be your motivations to post on an Internet message board?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
If you were a time traveler visiting the past or the future, why would you stop by and post on an Internet forum like ours? Why would you do that? I'm not suggesting here that it doesn't make sense, that's not what I'm trying to find out. I'm questioning what would be the motivations that may lead you (and perhaps that made John Titor himself) publish messages on an Internet bulletin board and communicate with other people.

To gain attention? To leave a mark? To help people?

If you were a time traveler, what would make you want to interact with people on the Internet?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
If I were a time traveler, I don't think I would use the internet to interact, unless the reason was to try to remain anonymous, for fear of ridicule...
But if I did, it would be to try and help something terrible in the future that could be prevented...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If you were a time traveler, what would make you want to interact with people on the Internet?

1. To send a message to someone or myself in an indirect manner
2. To act as a divergence or timeline marker
3. To subtly change a current timeline (even though it won't affect your home timeline)
4. To encourage the development of time travel (i.e. put it "out there" so people start researching)

paradox404

Simply to correct divergence errors on the way back, in other words change the reference point of origin.
Or to gather information.