What would you tell your younger self?

TimeFlipper

I would say absolutely nothing because my younger self would never believe that it was my older self in front of me, so therefore Pointless ::LOL:::D

TnWatchdog

My words of wisdom, "Do the opposite of what you plan to do".

My younger self would turn away, as he knows everything, and not listen to an old guy from the establishment and all the lies...in one ear and out the other.

tflofasho

Don't go to school for art, go for nursing, never get into rock and roll and focus on school and work first and then everything else. Stay true to yourself and keep pushing towards better things and keep it simple and follow the rules. And don't go making stupid deals with people thinking you're better or smarter either.

tflofasho

Actually; I'd tell my past self to keep up with anime; manga, cartoons and videogames and keep cultures and keep improving myself and to keep working towards the nursing program and martial arts training and fitness. Never get into the music; just keep being informed and educated and keep learning from experts and the best and keep pushing forward.

Gerenko3

I'm not so certain of what this site is about, because I'm new here. I'll answer your question.
I would tell myself the following:
To read more and practice my art more
Martial arts(no mcdojo)
To get away from my psychopathic family in the most secure way possible
To warn myself that both my brother and father are rapists
To not even bother with the community because many of them are less understanding(those days they didn't believe in psychopathy y'know 2005)
To save up my money and to warn myself that collecting is completely worthless
To never rely on a dog or a lover for protection
To calm down and be nice(anger issues)
To not trust everyone(gut instincts)
To combat my fears

Doc Brown ish

I would shout at myself "THE WORLD ENDS IN 2012!!" And then scream until I disappeared again. My younger self would never believe I was his older counter part from the future and wouldn't listen to any advice I had for him anyway. But this harrowing experience I'm quite sure he would never forget, he might try to dismiss it as a halucination but I bet it would always be in the back of his mind! Haha.
It's a cruel joke to play on my younger self but I'm quite sure with the prospect in mind that this could be true, "what if the world does end in 2012??"
My younger self would think a lot harder about what his doing with his life and live each day from then on taking opportunities I have long since regretted not having the courage to take, now it's too late.