What would you tell your younger self?

Rossco78

If you were to meet your younger self and had just a few seconds to communicate, let's say enough time for one short sentence, what would you tell him/her?
Dont worry about growing up. Stay young and enjoy! Make it happen before 40! Take a risk!

walt69

depends on what point in my growing up tht i could communicate. but if I could it would be after graduation never go backwards or retake old baggage, dont ever do hash, Stay in until you are finished. Things get better if you do.

Peaceseeker

If you were to meet your younger self and had just a few seconds to communicate, let's say enough time for one short sentence, what would you tell him/her?

i would tell my younger self, two things , 1 - stay at Home and Save it for everyone. and 2 - speak the truth. peace all :)

Mahadragon

I'm a sharp cookie, have strong faith. I would test myself, ask a question only I could possibly know the answer to. That would tell me all I needed to know.

Having gotten that out of the way I'd likely heed my own advice best I could. I'd tell myself to develop my sense of humor. Be much more aggressive, more of a neutral observer (not so judgmental) and try to talk to people more and be helpful and supportive. I have very few regrets and appreciate all the experiences I've had good and bad.

Exp

Probably something like, 'your mum won't hate you if you tell her what happened to you'. Would've saved me a lot of paranoia.