What Year is the U.S. Civil War 2?

Ren

John Titor,
"The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII."

Ren,
He said it himself. The conflict will consume everyone in the U.S. by 2012. So why are many people saying that he failed in his prediction when misinterpreting him to say it began in 2004. It is because some people are unable to consciously accept the possibility that he is right and the civil war has yet to happen.

Ren

If World War 3 happens in 2015, there can be only one possible reason. The U.S. and the U.K. go head to head with Russia and Iran over Syria and Israel. It's already happening. It takes just one ship killing missile. We are doomed. This will go down. And now 3 billion people will die and those of us who are left will wish we were dead.

HDRKID

Hi ren:
Well, you say "And now 3 billion people will die and those of us who are left will wish we were dead."

There real number is close to seven. I believe total only approx 150 million survive. OK in america approx five or six.

Nuclear winter is the real enemy. Brazil and indonesia are not hit in the war.

Astral Time Travel is like a Hoffmann Lens even. I wish I could give a Hoffmann Lens to every person in occupy. That way they would understand who the real enemy is.

Samstwitch

If World War 3 happens in 2015, there can be only one possible reason. The U.S. and the U.K. go head to head with Russia and Iran over Syria and Israel. It's already happening. It takes just one ship killing missile. We are doomed. This will go down. And now 3 billion people will die and those of us who are left will wish we were dead.

I think you are right. This business with Russia, Syria, and Iran could be the catalyst. One way or another, WW III is going to happen. John Titor said it, and it is written in Bible Prophecy, which is 100% correct. We have two options...

1) Accept Jesus as your personal Savior and get taken up in the "Rapture" when Jesus comes for His people, which will happen BEFORE the Great Tribulation period that John spoke of and is foretold in Revelation of the Bible. You'll miss all the bad stuff.
2) Unbelievers, stock up on food, water, medical supplies (and a Bible) for when you get left behind...for such a terrible time is coming that never has been and never will be on earth. It is written in Bible Prophecy. *shudder*

Seriously, those are the options.

kurisu

why? do innocent people have to die, before they kill the ones, who killed the innocent people?

In war innocents have to die. In nuclear war innocents will die. There's not real way to answer the question. Military basses are in cities are capitol is a city but, even more so while government officials live there so do many people. We choose to kill a ton of civilians in order to kill there commander.

kurisu

With me being the exception I think a war styled way is more interesting then, such a boring life we live now. But, I am grateful that we can do everything we do with no worries.

someguy

I dont think there is going to be another civil war, time travelers would only be here to stop it.

borders are bullshit, instead of waving a country flag we should try waving an earth flag in unity.