Whatever happened to Mullac?

F Stein

Whatever happened to @mullac998 ? Did he ever meet up with the alleged time traveller Harriet (B)? If so what was the outcome? I would like some closure to the story as it was left on a cliffhanger. What was this Tesla Cane he wrote about? I will read the thread in detail later.

mullac998

Whatever happened to @mullac998 ? Did he ever meet up with the alleged time traveller Harriet (B)? If so what was the outcome? I would like some closure to the story as it was left on a cliffhanger. What was this Tesla Cane he wrote about? I will read the thread in detail later.
I'm still here I didn't meet up with Harriet B. The Tesla cane is interesting Aint it

F Stein

I'm still here I didn't meet up with Harriet B. The Tesla cane is interesting Aint it
Is that Tesla Cane real or a wind up? I've read the thread and to say I'm a tad dubious is an understatement. Are you interested in being interviewed?

F Stein

I would just rather reply to your questions on here. if that's alright
Ok I will pose you some questions. I formulated a list of them from notes of the story that I will post tomorrow.. But one to get you started..

Did you ever give Harriet a deposit?

Last edited: