Whatever happened to Steven Gibbs?

steven chiverton

ive made stms and gave them away free but never the hdrs as they to hevey especially the electromagnets no way would i send them away only one interstate to a friend but due to the rough handling by australian post the electromagnet got damages and so i lost the $90 in postage

TimeFlipper

ive made stms and gave them away free but never the hdrs as they to hevey especially the electromagnets no way would i send them away only one interstate to a friend but due to the rough handling by australian post the electromagnet got damages and so i lost the $90 in postage

I just wondered why you didnt make the electro-magnet from a Ferrite Rod, or just a simple Nail and Copper wire, both are very light in weight :cool: :D..

The_Observer

My favorite facts about people that have successfully time traveled with an HDR:
1) They cannot coherently express thoughts in written English
2) They have poor spelling and grammar
3) They are incapable of answering questions directly
4) They are often adamant about their knowledge despite not being able to showcase it adequately
5) They've got an excuse for almost everything, even the questions they can't answer directly; if they don't have an excuse they avoid it.

TimeFlipper

My favorite facts about people that have successfully time traveled with an HDR:
1) They cannot coherently express thoughts in written English
2) They have poor spelling and grammar
3) They are incapable of answering questions directly
4) They are often adamant about their knowledge despite not being able to showcase it adequately
5) They've got an excuse for almost everything, even the questions they can't answer directly; if they don't have an excuse they avoid it.

I think you could have started off by saying, My favourite points about people who claim to have Time-Travelled with an HDR: o_O :LOL:..

The_Observer

I think you could have started off by saying, My favourite points about people who claim to have Time-Travelled with an HDR: o_O:LOL:..
Successfully time travelling with an HDR is just a claim in itself as we all know it provides no means of actual travel. Same could be said about someone who takes a high dose of LSD. In fact, I'm not convinced those people are not one and the same.

Himalayan Hermit

Successfully time travelling with an HDR is just a claim in itself as we all know it provides no means of actual travel. Same could be said about someone who takes a high dose of LSD. In fact, I'm not convinced those people are not one and the same.
You're entitled to your opinion, however, just like those *claims* it's just an opinion that you can neither prove nor disprove. So your claim that HDR doesn't work is no different than those claiming that HDR works ;)

And LSD comment is quite unthoughtful and judgmental IMHO. People like Num7 and myself have used HDR and at least I am not that *elevated mentally* to go near LSD, so that's another of your opinion that I found stupid.

Peace

The_Observer

@Himalayan Hermit, You were doing pretty good with the facts in the first paragraph, but stooped down a few rungs at the end of that second one. Your outro seemed condescending given context of the second paragraph. It shows you took a comment aimed at a generalized group of individuals a little too personally. In any case, in the World's current state of social affairs, it's safe to presume it's all speculative opinion - even a personal experience is not valid proof beyond your own convincing -- drugs or not.

Himalayan Hermit

@Himalayan Hermit, You were doing pretty good with the facts in the first paragraph, but stooped down a few rungs at the end of that second one. Your outro seemed condescending given context of the second paragraph. It shows you took a comment aimed at a generalized group of individuals a little too personally. In any case, in the World's current state of social affairs, it's safe to presume it's all speculative opinion - even a personal experience is not valid proof beyond your own convincing -- drugs or not.
You should first see your own judgmental comments. Anyways, peace out!