What's Advanced Science and Technology could we create the magic that we see in fantasy one day

Cjcats

Advanced physics and parallel universes and realms to create technology from science fiction and Magic and super Fantasy by using their interdimensional energies in the using advanced alternative Science magic wand that can manifest anything we desire are flying carpet or anything we can imagine in Science Fiction and Fantasy using other energies from other worlds

TimeFlipper

Advanced physics and parallel universes and realms to create technology from science fiction and Magic and super Fantasy by using their interdimensional energies in the using advanced alternative Science magic wand that can manifest anything we desire are flying carpet or anything we can imagine in Science Fiction and Fantasy using other energies from other worlds
Welcome to the Star Ship Paranormalis :)..
Yes it would be great if we could make a Magic Wand that can create anything we wanted, and all of us to fly around sat on flying carpets, but i cant see that happening for a very long time :D..

Mayhem

Zenith
Moving from one place to the other in an instant, that would be quite handy wouldnt have to worry about finding a car space!

TimeFlipper

Moving from one place to the other in an instant, that would be quite handy wouldnt have to worry about finding a car space!
You MUST know exactly where to park your car, BEFORE you get to the space...Or your car would end up looking like my smashed up De-Lorian!!:eek: :LOL:..

Wind7

Staff
You MUST know exactly where to park your car, BEFORE you get to the space...Or your car would end up looking like my smashed up De-Lorian!!:eek: :LOL:..

My luck.....I would end up returning home wearing someone else's underpants.

;)

Wind7

Staff

" With Advanced Science and Technology we could create the magic that we see in fantasy one day."​

I think this is what was meant....And I absolutely agree.

Last edited: