What's in an alien???

Hemoman

What's in an alien???

Lots of people seem to have theories on what aliens actually are: humans from the future, aliens from planets in our solar system, interdimensional, demonic fallen angels

Please elaborate.

I'm not sure what they are but i'm leaning towards demonic forces.

halo2junkie119

Re: What's in an alien???

I have heard of and read about many different types of aliens. My favorite are the Pleidians from the Pleiades star system. They are humans like us but thousands of years ahead of us and more advanced spiritually and technologically. They are peaceful and want to enlighten us. They have no deals with governments except that of switzerland i think. You should do a search on them. Pretty interesting stuff.

Hemoman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"halo2junkie119\")</div>
I have heard of and read about many different types of aliens. My favorite are the Pleidians from the Pleiades star system. They are humans like us but thousands of years ahead of us and more advanced spiritually and technologically. They are peaceful and want to enlighten us. They have no deals with governments except that of switzerland i think. You should do a search on them. Pretty interesting stuff.[/b]

Yeah i heard and read a bit about them at one point but didn't understand it too well. but they do sound interesting. i NEVER knew they were like humans that's a new one on me. might just check it out.

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Hemoman\")</div>
Lots of people seem to have theories on what aliens actually are: humans from the future, aliens from planets in our solar system, interdimensional, demonic fallen angels

Please elaborate.

I'm not sure what they are but i'm leaning towards demonic forces.[/b]

Hemoman,

My theory on aliens is the most logical and likely of them all. Aliens consist of electrical patterns which are firing through organic neural networks.

Harte

gl100

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
Hemoman,

My theory on aliens is the most logical and likely of them all. Aliens consist of electrical patterns which are firing through organic neural networks.

Harte[/b]

LMAO. IMAGINE that. Who knew?

BubbuClinton

I don't think you should be making fun of aliens. People can't help it if they are from other countries. I don't think they would taste like chicken. Maybe like tacos or burritos or something, but definitely not chicken. How insulting. YOu realize that if you went to mexico or somewhere, you would be an alien too. Would you like if they thought you tasted like chicken?

Bubbu

gl100

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"BubbuClinton\")</div>
I don't think you should be making fun of aliens. People can't help it if they are from other countries. I don't think they would taste like chicken. Maybe like tacos or burritos or something, but definitely not chicken. How insulting. YOu realize that if you went to mexico or somewhere, you would be an alien too. Would you like if they thought you tasted like chicken?

Bubbu[/b]

LMAO! Don'y you mean pollo there hoss? Muy sabroso. Especially in a brown mole sauce.

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"BubbuClinton\")</div>
Maybe like tacos or burritos or something, but definitely not chicken. How insulting.[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"gl100\")</div>
LMAO! Don'y you mean pollo there hoss? Muy sabroso. Especially in a brown mole sauce. [/b]

I think the taste you're thinking of is pig, long pig.

Harte