What's on the bottom of the Baltic Sea

TnWatchdog

It's either a crashed alien ship or maybe the Swedes and Finns were up to something and not telling.
Interesting post Snake...no matter what it is.

Voyageur

Nordic aliens (pleiadians) just played around our military defence and our air force shut 'em to the bottom of the ocean :)

Just kidding, I have to check tomorrow vid, it does not work on my phone. Thanks for posting it, I never thought that something would happen in this land, where no one seems to be interested UFOs and such.

Voyageur

Wow, that was interesting :) :)

It really seems as futuristic. I am not sure is it an alien craft. For me, it seemed more like a craft from the future, or from the past, in era we have not discovered yet. Or from another timeline where on earth was very high technology and somehow they came in our timeline. Also it looked like it has crashed in the bottom of the ocean.

It is also weird, that it is in the bottom of the ocean. If it would be near to land, it would be made By humans on land and later, when water rised, went under the sea. One explanation could be that it has been build over the ice but who the heck could bring such amount of materials in the middle of the ice and build this? And why?

I think that this spaceship has crossed dimensions or timelines, what do you think? Pretty complex looking spacecraft anyway...

TnWatchdog

Could be a plug. Looks a bit like it. Would love to take a look down there.
Maybe Snake we can convince Voyageur to check it out. I hear the water is soothing this time of year and is not too deep compared to other bodies of water. Come on Voyageur...since this is close to home, please check it out.

Baltic Sea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia › wiki › Baltic_Sea
Mobile-friendly - It is about 1,600 km (1,000 mi) long, an average of 193 km (120 mi) wide, and an average of 55 m (180 ft, 30 fathoms) deep. The maximum depth is 459 m (1506 ft) which is on the Swedish side of the center. The surface area is about 349,644 km² (145,522 sq mi) and the volume is about 20,000 km³ (5040 cubic miles).