What's So Great About Humanity?

taykair

Three works from John Williams. And, yes, they are all from the Star Wars franchise. (Honestly, I never really cared much for the films. The music, however, was excellent.)

taykair

Kairos, I'm sorry, but that was just so much noise to me. It's not the fault of the musicians involved. They seem adept at their craft. It's just that it wasn't quite my thing, you know? The same holds true for your earlier post here (Burnout Eyes) - I'm just not into it. Chalk it up to me just being an old fart.

The fault lies with me - not with the music and not with you. I'm sure there are lots of folks out there who think that my taste in music really sucks. That's fine. I don't want you to stop contributing just because our tastes may differ. To each his own, and all that...

You still get a "like", though, regardless of what you post. Not because I'm one of those folks who believes that we shouldn't keep score and that everyone deserves a trophy. I'm not. I've just decided that I'd acknowledge everyone who took the time to add something here.

This is a thread about what's great about humanity, after all. And one of the greatest things about us is that we can agree to disagree. Right?

Take care.