What's the appropriate price for time travel info?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
That's a good question: In the last five decades, I spent thousands of dollars. For some publications were pure garbage
and others were feeble attempts to explain time and time travel by authors that had no clue what time really was.
To answer the question: the price tag is purely up to the individual wishing to purchase the information.

This information I have posted in the past. In 1956, I first heard about the Philadelphia Experiment and at that time
I didn't know the name Philadelphia Experiment, all I knew is that a Navy ship disappeared in plain sight of observers
and then the ship reappeared later. This information came to me by a female relative that lived in the DC Washington
area. She was part of a women's card club in which many women had husbands that were in high positions in the military
and in government. And all she told me was that when the ship came back that the Navy sailors were buried in the hall
of the ship. And the women was wives of high ranking Navy personnel who had first-hand knowledge and shared it with
their wives because of the horrible thing that happened. I'm assuming, that they were so shocked they had to tell someone
and that happened to be their wives.

steven chiverton

got me thinking more people berried in steel decks of a ship and the Hutchison effect where metal and wood are inbeded into each other or fused everything is made of atoms they say, yet what is the glue that holds these atoms together and what is a gluon is that the glue that holds them together what if you can create a resonance with these gluons can you loosen them so much that you can pass through decks and solid walls like a ghost and when the resonance with the gluons or glue that holds the atoms together is cut anything going through a solid deck would then be caught in the solidified atoms settling back into place

NaturalPhilosopher

well it's interesting about the eldridge it was tracked down to the greece navy.
problem is there's no large sections of the bulkhead cut out with new steel welded back in.
would be quite visible. Can't hide giant sections replaced. Anyone could see it.

obviously it wasn't the eldridge that had the sailor deaths.
which ship was it then?

my guess is the eldridge was a ship to shore dock experiment. Likely degaussing equipment experiments.
navy never does a whole full scale test right away on a ship at sea. Always builds up to that.

some say it was a merchant marine ship that was a repurposed private yacht called the USS Martha Vineyard that had the sailor deaths and teleported.

martha vineyard.jpg

they also say it wasn't docked at the philadelphia naval yard(sailors working at the docks didn't see anything that day) but rather off the coast of montauk. This ship was documented as docked across long island sound in connecticut.

I think it teleported from montauk to norfolk naval station and back again. The naval station is the largest naval base in the entire world.

norfolk naval station.jpg
px leylines.jpg

see how the leylines follow the coast shoreline?

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

got me thinking more people berried in steel decks of a ship and the Hutchison effect where metal and wood are inbeded into each other or fused everything is made of atoms they say, yet what is the glue that holds these atoms together and what is a gluon is that the glue that holds them together what if you can create a resonance with these gluons can you loosen them so much that you can pass through decks and solid walls like a ghost and when the resonance with the gluons or glue that holds the atoms together is cut anything going through a solid deck would then be caught in the solidified atoms settling back into place
excellent insight : )

NaturalPhilosopher

funny how all of tesla's 3 labs were close to the location of the world trade center.
is it a vortex where the two leylines converge? if so then the montauk-brookhaven facility could've sent it scalar energy and would've converged upon the vortex location.

hehe.

lamdo263

well it's interesting about the eldridge it was tracked down to the greece navy.
problem is there's no large sections of the bulkhead cut out with new steel welded back in.
would be quite visible. Can't hide giant sections replaced. Anyone could see it.

View attachment 10882

This can't be true because they launched the Eldredge at full power. The entire length of the ship was twisted. Not only twisted, but horribly radioactive. I'm really not sure that they could even approach it with cutting torches if the had the chance. From what I understand the Eldredge is still in time travel way off and up to the fifty thousands. This is still an ongoing experiment.

NaturalPhilosopher

but that's not evident in the eldgridge ship renamed and sold to the greek navy.
no massive twisting, blackening or replaced bulkheads, etc.

remember...the whole story is originally from carl allen who admitted to making up a few details.
I personally think he was counter intelligence to create a cover story for a real experiment.

later al bielek expanded on the info as well as the rest of the montauk people.
al bielek's info sounded pretty crazy, and I think it's legit but with further understanding.

he said it was the eldgridge too but...nobody saw anything at the philly naval yard, all the dock workers, other ship crew...it's a very busy place.

norfolk naval station is on a peninsula near open water of the norfolk bay entrance to the ocean.
philly naval yard is a closed off place.

I tried to find the fate of the USS martha vineyard, it was cut up for scrap.

remember when preston nichols and others said that the movie was their awakening they were even involved in project phoenix?
they said one thing...claimed when the 2 soldiers jumped overboard after teleporting they didn't end up in the desert like movie shows but rather showed up on the montauk base.

Would make sense, cuz if they teleported from montauk originally to norfolk then jumped off the ship and ended up back at montalk just like the ship did a bit later when they returned to destroy all the vacuum tubes powering the system on the ship.

this is what happens with hdr travel. You use it, go somewhere and the vortex returns you to where you came from
probably just like the PX experiment. Said it went from philly naval yard to norfolk and back to philly.
so went in reality from montauk to norfolk naval station and back to montauk.

cuz the movie had them show up 40yrs in the future in the desert gov base. In reality they went from 1943 montauk to 1943 norfolk naval station. They jumped overboard at norfolk, ended up 40yrs in the future at montauk in 1983.

Duncan and Edward. Edward only when told what year it was did he rapidly age(losing his timelock). Duncan didn't experience accelerated aging. They sent duncan back in time to 1943 eldridge to destroy the vacuum tube power control equipment keeping the system in operation through the montauk portal in 1983. They had the portal to teleport and time travel then fully operating. So they can use that for anything they want.

Once he did destroy it he jumped overboard again ending up in 1983. there they used the time portal to send him back in time so he could utilize the alien chair at the base to operate the portal. Not sure how far back prob the 60s. They needed to have human consciousness open the portals cuz human consciousness can do that.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

View attachment 10882

This can't be true because they launched the Eldredge at full power. The entire length of the ship was twisted. Not only twisted, but horribly radioactive. I'm really not sure that they could even approach it with cutting torches if the had the chance. From what I understand the Eldredge is still in time travel way off and up to the fifty thousands. This is still an ongoing experiment.
that's al bielek info..not everything he said was legit. Some.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
A Side Note: Al Bielek and Philip Schneider were personal friends of mine and we spent hours talking about many different subjects.
Will, I'm not sure who told me the following story or I read it someplace. That there was two ships used during the Philadelphia Experiment
what was the Eldridge and another one with just numbers and not a named ship. I'm not sure which ship had the sailors on during the experiment.
That information may have come from Preston Nichols who I've never met or spoke to, but had information in his books.

If any member here can give us information that there were two ships and not just one, I would appreciate it if you would post something one
ship or two ships.

Professor Opmmur