What's the quickest way I can get abducted?

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I really don't mind if they do tests on me or talk to me or at least drop down for some milk and cookies but does anyone have any idea on how I'd accomplish this?

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
May I first inquire your motives behind this, and which species you wish to be abducted by?
My motives are very personal to me. I don't mind which species. I just need to get out of here. I'd prefer to be awake and fully aware of what is happening to me. Not any of that sleep paralysis or half awake stuff.

Remnant

May I first inquire your motives behind this, and which species you wish to be abducted by?
My motives are very personal to me. I don't mind which species. I just need to get out of here. I'd prefer to be awake and fully aware of what is happening to me. Not any of that sleep paralysis or half awake stuff.
Very well. One runs into the issue of the fact that very few alien species abduct people, most abductions happened ages ago by long extinct species , or were perpetrated by the governments. The only two species still running such paradigms are the Xixthians ((the earth based hybrid association, at least)) and the chalmites. The latter only abducts for execution purposes in times of war so they would not work I don't think. While I would advise against it, I could perhaps get you in touch with the Hybrid Association.
Any species from Venus is also preferred. I believe that to be unlikely though.
Yes, very unlikely. Both intelligent Venusian races have stayed far away from earth, with good reason, and certainly don't and won't abduct people.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Very well. One runs into the issue of the fact that very few alien species abduct people, most abductions happened ages ago by long extinct species , or were perpetrated by the governments. The only two species still running such paradigms are the Xixthians ((the earth based hybrid association, at least)) and the chalmites. The latter only abducts for execution purposes in times of war so they would not work I don't think. While I would advise against it, I could perhaps get you in touch with the Hybrid Association.
Yes, very unlikely. Both intelligent Venusian races have stayed far away from earth, with good reason, and certainly don't and won't abduct people.
Do you believe that any Venusian species died on Venus? Maybe by burning alive? I need to find anyone who came from Venus. I am puzzled as to how I'd get in contact with them. I'd like to get in contact with any race. I tried contacting some before but they only flew above my house and faded into the sky.

Remnant

Do you believe that any Venusian species died on Venus? Maybe by burning alive? I need to find anyone who came from Venus. I am puzzled as to how I'd get in contact with them. I'd like to get in contact with any race. I tried contacting some before but they only flew above my house and faded into the sky.
Affirmative. There was one species that was killed, through burning alive, by the Wikers. Sadly I don't believe there is currently a way to reach Venusians , and there likely won't be for an reboot-era or two.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Affirmative. There was one species that was killed, through burning alive, by the Wikers. Sadly I don't believe there is currently a way to reach Venusians , and there likely won't be for an reboot-era or two.
I'd like to hear more about this Hybrid Association. How would I get in contact with them? I have broken memories of my species burning alive on Venus. Screaming as they were dying. I am confused as to why I am on Earth. I also have a memory of the reincarnation process. I'm starting to feel quite lost at this point. This is all too overwhelming for me.

Remnant

I'd like to hear more about this Hybrid Association. How would I get in contact with them? I have broken memories of my species burning alive on Venus. Screaming as they were dying. I am confused as to why I am on Earth. I also have a memory of the reincarnation process. I'm starting to feel quite lost at this point. This is all too overwhelming for me.
Well, they're an earth based cult of Xixthians who worship the fifth operator. While I'm not sure how to physically meet up with them as I haven't in awhile, I do have the email address(es) they use, a forum where they have a proxy system installation, and two discord servers , I can refer you to any or all of these and you could work out this abduction thing or just speak with them or such.

Hm interesting, so you have soul memory of the Venusian Wiker conflict event, it sounds like. Broken of course, but this is still a very interesting find. Hm.

As for why you are on earth, it's quite likely either by random chance or you're actually relevant and here to either help assist humanity or destroy it.

I'm starting to feel quite lost at this point. This is all too overwhelming for me.
Would you perhaps be open to non-extraterrestrial assistance in the meantime?

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Well, they're an earth based cult of Xixthians who worship the fifth operator. While I'm not sure how to physically meet up with them as I haven't in awhile, I do have the email address(es) they use, a forum where they have a proxy system installation, and two discord servers , I can refer you to any or all of these and you could work out this abduction thing or just speak with them or such.

Hm interesting, so you have soul memory of the Venusian Wiker conflict event, it sounds like. Broken of course, but this is still a very interesting find. Hm.

As for why you are on earth, it's quite likely either by random chance or you're actually relevant and here to either help assist humanity or destroy it.

I'm starting to feel quite lost at this point. This is all too overwhelming for me.
Would you perhaps be open to non-extraterrestrial assistance in the meantime?
Any assistance for me, right now, is very good assistance.