What's the quickest way I can get abducted?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Blue Wolf I hope you realise that if you were abducted by aliens its very likely you would have "implants" fitted inside you which could control you into doing things that you dont really want to do...Similar to post hypnotic suggestions...

Be very careful in what you wish for, sometimes it comes true! :eek:
Implants, especially those for mind control to do things against your will, sound like things bad aliens would do. I'm very certain that good aliens would not want to do that.

I'm looking for good aliens, and I'm sure @Blue Wolf is too, right Blue Wolf?
Good and bad are simply ideas. I'm looking for helpful aliens. I don't want to make too much contact with unhelpful ones that would do any form of harm to me. I wish for contact with an alien race where a beneficial relationship can most probably be established.
When I say good aliens, I mean helpful ones, and when I say bad aliens, I mean unhelpful ones. How's that?

By the way, I respect your point of view on terminology, and good luck!

TimeFlipper

@Blue Wolf The very fact of being abducted, simply means being taken against your free will, and should be a warning to you...I dont see what we refer to as good aliens wanting to abduct you....From the way you present your postings, i think you are looking for a bit of attention ;) :)..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
@Blue Wolf The very fact of being abducted, simply means being taken against your free will, and should be a warning to you...I dont see what we refer to as good aliens wanting to abduct you....From the way you present your postings, i think you are looking for a bit of attention ;) :)..
I don't need that much attention, honestly. I'm mostly just curious and ask many questions as a lot of people on here are experienced and knowledgeable. If it appears as though I'm seeking attention, it's unintentional. Although, posting anything publicly on the internet is technically looking for attention.

TimeFlipper

Yes we have noticed the postings you have been making and they are great, but wanting to be abducted by some nasty pesky little aliens, is sort of stretching the boundaries of common sense...But on Paranormalis we are allowed to have uncommon sense lol.(y) :D..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Yes we have noticed the postings you have been making and they are great, but wanting to be abducted by some nasty pesky little aliens, is sort of stretching the boundaries of common sense...But on Paranormalis we are allowed to have uncommon sense lol.(y) :D..
I wouldn't want to wish for such a thing unless I had a planned out reason for it. People negotiate with terrorists knowing they obtain the risk of fatal harm to themselves yet they still do it to help others. Apply that abstract idea of caring to this. Such sacrifice occurs in order for the greater good to flourish.

TimeFlipper

You are quoting negotiating with terrorists as if they can be compared to Aliens that want to stick implants inside your body, for the good of themselves and certainly NOT for the good of the human race! :eek:..

The implants that have been removed from human bodies are extremely complicated, and no one really knows or understands what their functions are! :confused:...

Each time i read one of your postings, i get the distinct feeling that you are much older than 14 years :D...that was a rhetorical statement btw.. :D..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
You are quoting negotiating with terrorists as if they can be compared to Aliens that want to stick implants inside your body, for the good of themselves and certainly NOT for the good of the human race! :eek:..

The implants that have been removed from human bodies are extremely complicated, and no one really knows or understands what their functions are! :confused:...

Each time i read one of your postings, i get the distinct feeling that you are much older than 14 years :D...that was a rhetorical statement btw.. :D..
I believe you mistook what my intentions were. I am not on the side of any alien that inserts implants into humans in a harmful manner. I meant for the greater good of us. To try and communicate and make a deal with these beings while still knowing very well it would bring harm to you. The reason I compared it to negotiating with terrorists is because it'd be the same general idea. Making a deal that results in your benefit with someone who is behaving in a way that harms you. It isn't about the implants. It's about cutting them off from the source. I do doubt that it is simple to accomplish but it still does happen to be an idea to start with. I'm not too much of an idiot as you may perceive me to be.

TimeFlipper

I believe you mistook what my intentions were. I am not on the side of any alien that inserts implants into humans in a harmful manner. I meant for the greater good of us. To try and communicate and make a deal with these beings while still knowing very well it would bring harm to you. The reason I compared it to negotiating with terrorists is because it'd be the same general idea. Making a deal that results in your benefit with someone who is behaving in a way that harms you. It isn't about the implants. It's about cutting them off from the source. I do doubt that it is simple to accomplish but it still does happen to be an idea to start with. I'm not too much of an idiot as you may perceive me to be.

Iam definitely NOT calling you an idiot, far from it!! (y) :)..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation

Haha. Thanks! :LOL:

TimeFlipper

Haha. Thanks! :LOL:
YVW :LOL:!!