What's the quickest way I can get abducted?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Blue Wolf The very fact of being abducted, simply means being taken against your free will, and should be a warning to you...I dont see what we refer to as good aliens wanting to abduct you....From the way you present your postings, i think you are looking for a bit of attention ;) :)..
If one desires to be taken away by good (AKA helpful) aliens, and they do take that person onto their spacecraft, you wouldn't call it abduction, would you? If not abduction, what do you think is a better word to describe being taken away by good aliens?

TimeFlipper

No i wouldnt call that abduction Classical, however the OP did say that he wanted to be "abducted", and obviously i was trying to talk him out of that idea!! :D

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TimeFlipper - OK. But my question still remains: What do you think is a better word to use than "abduction", in this sense?

I requested your help on that matter mate, as you have your own ideas about Alien assistance for time-travelling, but you still need to get blue wolf away from the abduction scenario, then let him choose a better word (y) :)..
Alright TF, so it shall be.

@Blue Wolf - Instead of using the word "abduction", I'd suggest using something like "alien encounter", unless you can think of a better word or terminology.

TnWatchdog

@TimeFlipper - OK. But my question still remains: What do you think is a better word to use than "abduction", in this sense?

I requested your help on that matter mate, as you have your own ideas about Alien assistance for time-travelling, but you still need to get blue wolf away from the abduction scenario, then let him choose a better word (y) :)..
Alright TF, so it shall be.

@Blue Wolf - Instead of using the word "abduction", I'd suggest using something like "alien encounter", unless you can think of a better word or terminology.
The Body Snatchers...jk

Num7

Administrator
Staff
He wants to take a ride with them. Does that sound better?

Meditating and asking them to communicate with you might be something to start with.

TimeFlipper

"Taking a ride" has sexual connotations attached to it, and therefore needs to be changed before we get lots of political correct assholes coming onto Paranormalis.:whistle: :D..

I know Num7 would ban the lot of them very quickly, and quite rightly so, but lots of our members including me would get very angry with them and possibly cause us to have heart attacks!! :mad: :LOL:..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
"Taking a ride" has sexual connotations attached to it, and therefore needs to be changed before we get lots of political correct assholes coming onto Paranormalis.:whistle: :D..

I know Num7 would ban the lot of them very quickly, and quite rightly so, but lots of our members including me would get very angry with them and possibly cause us to have heart attacks!! :mad: :LOL:..
I need a space Uber.