What's the quickest way I can get abducted?

May I first inquire your motives behind this, and which species you wish to be abducted by?
My motives are very personal to me. I don't mind which species. I just need to get out of here. I'd prefer to be awake and fully aware of what is happening to me. Not any of that sleep paralysis or half awake stuff.
Considering some are cannibals you'll be well over the moon

JasperMoon

I really don't mind if they do tests on me or talk to me or at least drop down for some milk and cookies but does anyone have any idea on how I'd accomplish this?

I really don't know. Just hang out where their vehicles are sighted. Also meditate on it. Let them know you are willing. I've wanted to meet a Space Brother forever and yet I haven't. I may have been abducted. But I'd have to be hypnotized to know for certain. Can't remember. Anyway, just let them know that you are sincere and wish to meet with them. And maybe someday it will happen. Good luck.

HEIDI

I really don't mind if they do tests on me or talk to me or at least drop down for some milk and cookies but does anyone have any idea on how I'd accomplish this?
You could try walking into an army garrison with a shotgun or AK47 pretending to be an alien yourself LOL are you for real

BlastTyrant

Being abducted solely depends on you, it depends on your aura, on your open mindness and mostly on your motive and peacefulness.

I found i was taken during my most in depth time in the ET abduction phenomenon research and at the time i was happy, i seen them a lot then, but once the depression hit they have left, this is due to my aura being small and no longer bright.

They wont just take you and there is no sure fire way to be taken, it all solely depends on you, and remember they can read your mind and they know your reasons.