What's with all the fakery and liars?

TheDoctor

Did you see the episode of Mythbusters where they busted Newton's Laws of Motion? They pointed a fan at the sail in a sailboat and the boat started to move.

I created the math that shows centrifugal acceleration does exist. Yet in my physics course we are taught centrifugal force is a ficticious force. Here is some math for you if you are into math.

Einstien1.jpg

And I did notice you were willing to condemn what I had to say based on your beliefs. You might be too far gone with beliefs.
It's not a secret that centrifugal force doesn't exist. It only appears to exist to the body experiencing the "force". That's known. And how did what happened in that episode of Mythbusters (R.I.P. by the way) disprove Newton's laws of motion?

TheDoctor

Did you see the episode of Mythbusters where they busted Newton's Laws of Motion? They pointed a fan at the sail in a sailboat and the boat started to move.

I created the math that shows centrifugal acceleration does exist. Yet in my physics course we are taught centrifugal force is a ficticious force. Here is some math for you if you are into math.

Einstien1.jpg

And I did notice you were willing to condemn what I had to say based on your beliefs. You might be too far gone with beliefs.
Would you like to elaborate more on "how we are all being controlled. Basically our education is just fiction. Some invader is intentionally keeping us all stupid.", How is everything we know to be true a lie?

And by the way, it's not my "beliefs", it's what i know to be true.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Einstien1.jpg

It's not a secret that centrifugal force doesn't exist. It only appears to exist to the body experiencing the "force". That's known. And how did what happened in that episode of Mythbusters (R.I.P. by the way) disprove Newton's laws of motion?

It disproved the law stating for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction. The sailboat should have stood still.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Einstien1.jpg

Would you like to elaborate more on "how we are all being controlled. Basically our education is just fiction. Some invader is intentionally keeping us all stupid.", How is everything we know to be true a lie?

When you are told something, and then accept it without verification, it's just belief. You've been conditioned to accept what you are told as true and correct. So if what you are being told is a lie, then you will never know. Just try and build something based on what you are told.

Harte

Einstien1.jpg

Nothing at all, as was explained in the mythbusters episode itself:
Mythbusters Blow your own sail small scale

Of course, if you utilize selective reality, then you think a lot of weird stuff.

Harte

TheDoctor

Einstien1.jpg

When you are told something, and then accept it without verification, it's just belief. You've been conditioned to accept what you are told as true and correct. So if what you are being told is a lie, then you will never know. Just try and build something based on what you are told.
Who do you think I am? Some idiot? I don't just accept everything without verification. I look at the evidence and reasoning behind it. That's why i'm questioning all of this stuff (astral projection time travel, etc.). You expect me just to accept it without providing any related evidence. I'm open to new concepts but so long as there is no evidence or logical reasoning, it might as well be in a bloody harry potter novel. Not to say I don't believe in certain theories. I trust those who have done the propper research and have backed it up with logical thinking. All this mumbo jumbo you seem to agree with has been met with no evidence or proper reasoning whatsoever on my end.

If I see any proper evidence, or reasoning, I'll certainly consider the concept and ponder it a bit before simply accepting it as fact.

Contrary to what you think of me, I'm not some mindless drone who eats up any informaiton I'm given and rejects anything that goes against my current beliefs.

TheDoctor

Einstien1.jpg

Nothing at all, as was explained in the mythbusters episode itself:
Mythbusters Blow your own sail small scale

Of course, if you utilize selective reality, then you think a lot of weird stuff.

Harte
Exactly. @Einstein , maybe check your sources beforehand.

TheDoctor

Einstien1.jpg

It disproved the law stating for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction. The sailboat should have stood still.
Check your sources. Let me give you a hint to make it easier: They did not disprove one of the fundamental laws of physics on a comedy-type television show.

Do you seriously think every person who has ever lived after the laws of motion were generally known never tested them? Do you think everyone just accepted them as LAWS OF PHYSICS (aka how everything works) without testing them a shit ton?? Hint: they did.