What's with all the fakery and liars?

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
You don't get it.
Psychic phenomena can be explained by science.
Most people just don't understand it.

You want to time travel but you most likely don't understand every detail of how to do it.
I doubt you have ever actually found a way to time travel.

How would you know if it's false or not?
You don't.

I used to be like you but if you truly want to time travel, you would look at all possibilities.
I did and as I continue to do so, it makes more sense to me.
You create the way you perceive reality.
Don't look through a hole.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
You've been guided to look through that hole and you allowed it.
You always have the decision to get rid of it.

Monica Brannan

I think the lucid dream time travel was Pegii's idea. She has a lot of supposed methods on how to time travel through spiritual ways. I can't confirm them myself but I wouldn't close my mind to it.

Monica Brannan

I remember when I was lurking last year there was a lot of drama around a spell that could supposedly induce time travel. There was a lot of talk of sacrificing and satanism. It was all very intense. I was going to join then but I decided to join when the drama had died down a little bit.

Remnant

You seem to believe in what you are told by higher sources.

The STARGATE project was conducted by the CIA and DIA in order to apply psychic phenomena for military use.
They have honestly admitted to working with it. It's right there in the open and simple.

Here it is.
http://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/the-stargate-collection/
It was also discontinued because it led to no legitimate results or proof of psychic phenomena and was wasting time and money.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
You seem to believe in what you are told by higher sources.

The STARGATE project was conducted by the CIA and DIA in order to apply psychic phenomena for military use.
They have honestly admitted to working with it. It's right there in the open and simple.

Here it is.
http://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/the-stargate-collection/
It was also discontinued because it led to no legitimate results or proof of psychic phenomena and was wasting time and money.
I wouldn't be surprised if they were working with much more advanced things now.
Not like we'd know. They'd probably hide it from us.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Every dream has truth to it, even if it's in another alternate universe. I think that contrary to popular belief, dreams are not all experienced in your head, or are an offshoot of your imagination. I find that dreams always seem so real, especially when they are in the process of being experienced.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Okay, so I couldn't think of a proper title.

Anyways, it seems everything I've read on this forum about time travel and time travel methods is generally about meditating, dreams, crystals, etc.

Maybe I'm the idiot but this all seems like snake oil type stuff to me. I have not found one post proposing a method of time travel that uses science, math, physics, etc.

Here is a theory of mine. It doesn't say HOW to time travel but suggests the type of math that MIGHT be used, using my limited knowledge, of course. I am probably wrong, but never hurts to think out loud.

http://www.microsingularity.net/using-math-for-time-travel/

I know methods like the HDR have an electromagnet but how is that and some crystal supposed to time travel?
And there are so many people who claim they were successful with these types of methods. I don't see scientifically how they would work at all. There is no scientific basis whatsoever.[/qhote]

I can't get anyone to tell me how, scientifically, the HDR is supposed to work.

I share your frustrations. "Real" discussions would be nice. Feel free to start some and perhaps people will join in. :)

Monica Brannan

Every dream has truth to it, even if it's in another alternate universe. I think that contrary to popular belief, dreams are not all experienced in your head, or are an offshoot of your imagination. I find that dreams always seem so real, especially when they are in the process of being experienced.
I used to have prophetic dreams. I don't know if it was a coincidence or not. There was one incredibly freaky incident where I dreamt about a doll and the next day I saw a magazine with a free doll with it that was almost exactly like the one from my dream.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's not a secret that centrifugal force doesn't exist. It only appears to exist to the body experiencing the "force". That's known. And how did what happened in that episode of Mythbusters (R.I.P. by the way) disprove Newton's laws of motion?

It disproved the law stating for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction. The sailboat should have stood still.
Check your sources. Let me give you a hint to make it easier: They did not disprove one of the fundamental laws of physics on a comedy-type television show.

Do you seriously think every person who has ever lived after the laws of motion were generally known never tested them? Do you think everyone just accepted them as LAWS OF PHYSICS (aka how everything works) without testing them a shit ton?? Hint: they did.

I would suggest you watch the episode first and then decide for yourself. I did not stop with that episode. There are others that actually challenged what they saw on that episode. I found someone on youtube that duplicated the sailboat experiment on a small scale. Depending on the angle of the sail he was able to make the sailboat also turn in circles along with straight line motion.

But the fact is the fan motor provides a push that would push the boat in the opposite direction without the sail. By all rights the sail should have blocked the airflow from the fan to cancel out the thrust. But it didn't. The airflow can be redirected to provide thrust in any direction desired. Since both action and reaction occur on components within the boat, it becomes obvious that the equal but opposite reactionary force can have its direction of action modified. So it should be possible to have both action and reaction aligned in the same direction. Thus nullifying Newton's law. Now these observations do occur right before your eyes. Do the experiment yourself if you still disbelieve.