What's with all the fakery and liars?

invalidinterius

Yeah no shit we don't know everything and I don't assume we do. I just don't blindly accept shit without any proper evidence and/or reasoning. That's really all I'm saying. There's no proof or logical reasoning so why should I believe it? You're the ones saying that I blindly accept information from a higher power when you've blindly accepted this information. Unless there's actual evidence and reasoning that is for some reason being kept from me.

In a nutshell, you're basically the guy who waits till someone invents something cool and then begs to try it, rather than invent it yourself. Case Closed.
What? No. I'm actually trying to do shit. My point is I won't believe all this shit I'm presented here without evidence. How the fuck did you get your conclusion? Not one person has provided evidence or reasoning for the HDR, dream time travel, etc.

I know how you're feeling. You desperately want evidence so you can believe, that is why you hang around these forums and constantly try to engage in topics. There is no evidence, due to the simple fact that there is no singular timeline. Everyone who goes back and forth will have reached another timeline deviant from this one. No one will be able to report back here. Thus there will be no evidence for you, and no point reading the fakery. The only person who will be able to experience the evidence is the person himself who travelled. There might have been travellers who have coincidentally come to this timeline, but it is difficult to prove to you anything at all, if not impossible.

Carl Miller

@TheDoctor

From `The time travel I have done` I can speak about. No technology is used but your consciousness. Consciousness, in my opinion, is not a by product of the brain activity, or the result of the influx of hormones in the system. Consciousness (perceptiveness, awareness) do not belong specifically to the human kind. There are many layers, may dimensions of consciousness involved. There is always some degree of consciousness in monera and protozoa.
The main characteristic of consciousness is that it is timeless and also space less. Consciousness would reside in a realm above our current limited timeframe.
On this line of thought you may visited people living in the middle ages with all the typical surroundings of a middle age town, you can even smell the foods being cooked in a middle aged kitchen.
You create your own reality, people gathered together create their own reality which it is real for those believing it as real. If you visit the so called astral plane you will experience the true nature of Time Traveling. At least `the time traveling` that I believe it is true.

walt willis

You seem to believe in what you are told by higher sources.

The STARGATE project was conducted by the CIA and DIA in order to apply psychic phenomena for military use.
They have honestly admitted to working with it. It's right there in the open and simple.

Here it is.
http://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/the-stargate-collection/
They never got any results. They were exploring these ideas but didn't get anything out of it. You're citing a failed project. And the fact that the goddam CIA failed at it is just more damning evidence against this crap. To repeat myself, show me some actual proper evidence and/or reasoning behind these types of methods and maybe i'll start to believe. It's all just been claims so far. Shit like "oh well dreams are actually real but visions of a paralell universe". Give me some proof. Sorry I don't want to blindly accept this shit without any proof or reasoning which is what it seems you've all done and want me to do and at the same time is the very thing that you accuse me of doing (believing information from the higher sources)
The truth, so you want the truth? You can't handle the truth fella! You seem to live in a world of nuts and bolts, but the w
Okay, so I couldn't think of a proper title.

Anyways, it seems everything I've read on this forum about time travel and time travel methods is generally about meditating, dreams, crystals, etc.

Maybe I'm the idiot but this all seems like snake oil type stuff to me. I have not found one post proposing a method of time travel that uses science, math, physics, etc.

I know methods like the HDR have an electromagnet but how is that and some crystal supposed to time travel?
And there are so many people who claim they were successful with these types of methods. I don't see scientifically how they would work at all. There is no scientific basis whatsoever.

Why is everyone hopping on the "let's time travel by dreaming" bandwagon? Dreaming you're in the past doesn't let you go to the past. Obviously.

All of these methods with no basis in anything with so many people claiming they work. You realize by claiming they work you're just holding everyone else back because you want to believe this type of stuff works.

I'd really like to try and build something with someone based on physics and math. Not dreaming and meditation.

By the way sorry if I seem a bit butthurt about this.
If my teacher was the brother-in-law of Phil Corso and told me the truth about the secrets he was told from Phil, we have had super high alien technology for may years.
He also told me that we had time travel as well and that it was to real reason our government went silent about the alien flying saucers soon after.
I know for a fact that aliens are real and have known as long as the 1950s after the time I was face to face with three grays.
Most people will never believe the truth if I told them so I stayed private on this subject until May of 2012.
I now want to share this info with others that will listen before I die so that they can join together to force our government to disclose the truth.
“Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely”! Time travel has given absolute power to a small evil group and now we must end this evil!

TimeFlipper

Would you like to elaborate more on "how we are all being controlled. Basically our education is just fiction. Some invader is intentionally keeping us all stupid.", How is everything we know to be true a lie?

And by the way, it's not my "beliefs", it's what i know to be true.

When you are told something, and then accept it without verification, it's just belief. You've been conditioned to accept what you are told as true and correct. So if what you are being told is a lie, then you will never know. Just try and build something based on what you are told.
Who do you think I am? Some idiot? I don't just accept everything without verification. I look at the evidence and reasoning behind it. That's why i'm questioning all of this stuff (astral projection time travel, etc.). You expect me just to accept it without providing any related evidence. I'm open to new concepts but so long as there is no evidence or logical reasoning, it might as well be in a bloody harry potter novel. Not to say I don't believe in certain theories. I trust those who have done the propper research and have backed it up with logical thinking. All this mumbo jumbo you seem to agree with has been met with no evidence or proper reasoning whatsoever on my end.

If I see any proper evidence, or reasoning, I'll certainly consider the concept and ponder it a bit before simply accepting it as fact.

Contrary to what you think of me, I'm not some mindless drone who eats up any informaiton I'm given and rejects anything that goes against my current beliefs.

Regarding Astral Time-Travel, may i suggest something?
Putting aside that the future lottery ticket numbers cannot be gained beforehand, for whatever reasons.... Why not try the method of asking any Astral Time-Traveller to come back with the headlines from the front pages of three individual newspapers near to where you live, one week into the future?, and if they are correct, they are legit time-travellers :cool:

Personally i use that method for any wannabe physical time-traveller who comes onto Paranormalis, and up to this very moment in time no one has given me those future headlines yet...:(
Of course there are several of our members who come up with excuses as to why that particular test is invalid, but i will always stick with that question....(y)

When i have put that question to any of the wannabe time-travellers, amazingly they disappear, possibly on a new time-travel adventure, because we never see them again :D..

Skyler Janosek

Okay, so I couldn't think of a proper title.

Anyways, it seems everything I've read on this forum about time travel and time travel methods is generally about meditating, dreams, crystals, etc.

Maybe I'm the idiot but this all seems like snake oil type stuff to me. I have not found one post proposing a method of time travel that uses science, math, physics, etc.

I know methods like the HDR have an electromagnet but how is that and some crystal supposed to time travel?
And there are so many people who claim they were successful with these types of methods. I don't see scientifically how they would work at all. There is no scientific basis whatsoever.

Why is everyone hopping on the "let's time travel by dreaming" bandwagon? Dreaming you're in the past doesn't let you go to the past. Obviously.

All of these methods with no basis in anything with so many people claiming they work. You realize by claiming they work you're just holding everyone else back because you want to believe this type of stuff works.

I'd really like to try and build something with someone based on physics and math. Not dreaming and meditation.

By the way sorry if I seem a bit butthurt about this.
Have you researched Prof. Ronald Mallett? He takes this topic very seriously. He is in the process of spending his entire life devoted to achieving time travel through physics.

Last edited by a moderator:

9th Wave

There simply can't be one singularity of "direct answers", when we live ina matrix of different dimensional plains of existence through out the multiverse...
It isn't possible to have one absolution, because nothing in ANY timeline is absolute.