What's with all the fakery and liars?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Did you see the episode of Mythbusters where they busted Newton's Laws of Motion? They pointed a fan at the sail in a sailboat and the boat started to move.

I created the math that shows centrifugal acceleration does exist. Yet in my physics course we are taught centrifugal force is a ficticious force. Here is some math for you if you are into math.

Einstien1.jpg

And I did notice you were willing to condemn what I had to say based on your beliefs. You might be too far gone with beliefs.
It's not a secret that centrifugal force doesn't exist. It only appears to exist to the body experiencing the "force". That's known. And how did what happened in that episode of Mythbusters (R.I.P. by the way) disprove Newton's laws of motion?

I don't think you are ready to comprehend why we are being taught that centrifugal force doesn't exist.

TheDoctor

You seem to believe in what you are told by higher sources.

The STARGATE project was conducted by the CIA and DIA in order to apply psychic phenomena for military use.
They have honestly admitted to working with it. It's right there in the open and simple.

Here it is.
http://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/the-stargate-collection/
They never got any results. They were exploring these ideas but didn't get anything out of it. You're citing a failed project. And the fact that the goddam CIA failed at it is just more damning evidence against this crap. To repeat myself, show me some actual proper evidence and/or reasoning behind these types of methods and maybe i'll start to believe. It's all just been claims so far. Shit like "oh well dreams are actually real but visions of a paralell universe". Give me some proof. Sorry I don't want to blindly accept this shit without any proof or reasoning which is what it seems you've all done and want me to do and at the same time is the very thing that you accuse me of doing (believing information from the higher sources)

TheDoctor

It disproved the law stating for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction. The sailboat should have stood still.
Check your sources. Let me give you a hint to make it easier: They did not disprove one of the fundamental laws of physics on a comedy-type television show.

Do you seriously think every person who has ever lived after the laws of motion were generally known never tested them? Do you think everyone just accepted them as LAWS OF PHYSICS (aka how everything works) without testing them a shit ton?? Hint: they did.

I would suggest you watch the episode first and then decide for yourself. I did not stop with that episode. There are others that actually challenged what they saw on that episode. I found someone on youtube that duplicated the sailboat experiment on a small scale. Depending on the angle of the sail he was able to make the sailboat also turn in circles along with straight line motion.

But the fact is the fan motor provides a push that would push the boat in the opposite direction without the sail. By all rights the sail should have blocked the airflow from the fan to cancel out the thrust. But it didn't. The airflow can be redirected to provide thrust in any direction desired. Since both action and reaction occur on components within the boat, it becomes obvious that the equal but opposite reactionary force can have its direction of action modified. So it should be possible to have both action and reaction aligned in the same direction. Thus nullifying Newton's law. Now these observations do occur right before your eyes. Do the experiment yourself if you still disbelieve.

Listen, I've seen nearly every episode of Mythbusters. Don't lecture me about it. In the very damn episode they explain the reason behind EVERYTHING happening. They don't just chalk it up to "oh well physics is a lie". Once again, the laws of physics have been tested many times over and every time they have been shown to be true. You do know that shit doesn't get accepted as a law of physics that fucking easily. People all over the world test them. Grant Imahara isn't the first person to test them. And he did explain what happened in the episode.

TheDoctor

Here's a lecture on the science delusion.

Yeah no shit we don't know everything and I don't assume we do. I just don't blindly accept shit without any proper evidence and/or reasoning. That's really all I'm saying. There's no proof or logical reasoning so why should I believe it? You're the ones saying that I blindly accept information from a higher power when you've blindly accepted this information. Unless there's actual evidence and reasoning that is for some reason being kept from me.

jcolanzi

Yeah no shit we don't know everything and I don't assume we do. I just don't blindly accept shit without any proper evidence and/or reasoning. That's really all I'm saying. There's no proof or logical reasoning so why should I believe it? You're the ones saying that I blindly accept information from a higher power when you've blindly accepted this information. Unless there's actual evidence and reasoning that is for some reason being kept from me.

I've never asked you to accept anything. I've also never asked you to accept information from a higher power.

I've never even said I believe in a higher power.

My only point is orthodox science is a religion, in and of itself.

There is a vast difference between the scientific method and orthodox science.

TheDoctor

I've never asked you to accept anything. I've also never asked you to accept information from a higher power.

I've never even said I believe in a higher power.

My only point is orthodox science is a religion, in and of itself.

There is a vast difference between the scientific method and orthodox science.
I know i know I was just referring to the others on here. Also i do agree that orthodox science in certain ways is a religion to some.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I apologize for my previous messages.
I just think you should not always rely on full complete evidence.
Sometimes, it's best to build your personal proof by piecing little fractions of info into a big picture.
If you stay open minded, your evidence may come to you.

Harte

I apologize for my previous messages.
I just think you should not always rely on full complete evidence.
Sometimes, it's best to build your personal proof by piecing little fractions of info into a big picture.
If you stay open minded, your evidence may come to you.
A recipe for glaring error.

Wasn't that long ago even the experts thought flies were spontaneously generated from rotten meat.
I mean, that was based on personal experience.

Read about how germ theory was uproariously laughed at. It does sound ridiculous, on the face of it... until you grab a microscope.

Harte

invalidinterius

In a nutshell, you're basically the guy who waits till someone invents something cool and then begs to try it, rather than invent it yourself. Case Closed.

TheDoctor

In a nutshell, you're basically the guy who waits till someone invents something cool and then begs to try it, rather than invent it yourself. Case Closed.
What? No. I'm actually trying to do shit. My point is I won't believe all this shit I'm presented here without evidence. How the fuck did you get your conclusion? Not one person has provided evidence or reasoning for the HDR, dream time travel, etc.