When Time Travel Becomes Possible [Steven Gibbs Docs]

TimeFlipper

but you need an electromagnet and mines heavier and the wire needed is so expensive i wouldn't think of making one again , maybe a smaller one, and with no vortex around here to operate it over i wouldn't have any luck with it i think
You can buy very inexpensive electromagnets ready built, i showed you them about 2 years ago..

Ready Made Electromagnets.jpg
Other people around the World might have vortexes near to them Steve..

TimeFlipper

ive got one brought it months ago from a place in australia on e bay called madaboutscience
There you go Cousin Cobber Steve, you already knew where to get those electromagnets from...The people that buy those HDR`s or even the STM`s, have to pay for all of the postage too...

Get cracking and earn yourself some good money and forget worrying about Vortexes, those people that already advertise the HDR on Ebay for example dont mention anything about vortexes and yet they still sell them (y):D..

steven chiverton

never seen a hdr advertised on e bay before and and i have no information if the hdr works without an electromagnet as jaycar electronics just dont sell enough wire on the spools to make the electromagnet and an engineering place i once brought a 40 kilo roll from years ago within that year its gone up in price astronomically, rip off merchants into the hundreds of dollars last time i checked and mine only cost $176 and it costs money to make money and i dont have all the facilities here where i am neither enough materials

Briggits Norseff

Logic indicates that if time travel is possible it has been always available for our concept of time is and has always been false.
For me to try an explain relativity to most folks would like trying to explain airplane to a fish?
I've kept my private life private for two main reasons: First reason is that i knew people would not believe or understand the information!
And secondly: I would be thought of as a crazy lying fool that needed to be medicated!
I just don't need that grief!!!
Now that I'm old and no longer give a shit what folks think of me I tend to share what I know hoping to fine others that also will come forward too.
This forum may provide such a person?
I would also like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a much better New Year!
Its okay don't care about others.....i grew a 20 yr old without having a sincere friend who won't call me insane, whenever this happens you only have to think that this information is not for them and they don't deserve it. I liked that after all you joined this forum and shared the valuable information to the ones who really deserved that.
✨🙂👍