When Time Travel Becomes Possible [Steven Gibbs Docs]

FarOutThere

Here are a few files, some of which may not have been posted before.

The HDR is so much more than it appears, even beyond what its inventor envisioned.

Behind the apparent absurdity and the obvious tall tales, an even greater reality remains, for the future to unravel.

page00.jpg page01.jpg page02.jpg page03.jpg page04.jpg

page05.jpg page06.jpg page07.jpg

Last edited:

walt willis

Logic indicates that if time travel is possible it has been always available for our concept of time is and has always been false.
For me to try an explain relativity to most folks would like trying to explain airplane to a fish?
I've kept my private life private for two main reasons: First reason is that i knew people would not believe or understand the information!
And secondly: I would be thought of as a crazy lying fool that needed to be medicated!
I just don't need that grief!!!
Now that I'm old and no longer give a shit what folks think of me I tend to share what I know hoping to fine others that also will come forward too.
This forum may provide such a person?
I would also like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a much better New Year!

TimeFlipper

handy data on gibbs i dont think ive got that so ive added it to the archive's thanks
Cousin Cobber...Why not consider making HDR`s again, but this time dont make a case to fit them into...Simply solder the components onto a veroboard for example, and maybe draw a simple diagram for the buyers on how to make a suitable case for it...The post and packing will be much cheaper and much safer to send out...TimeFlippers Tip Of The Month (y):D..

steven chiverton

Cousin Cobber...Why not consider making HDR`s again, but this time dont make a case to fit them into...Simply solder the components onto a veroboard for example, and maybe draw a simple diagram for the buyers on how to make a suitable case for it...The post and packing will be much cheaper and much safer to send out...TimeFlippers Tip Of The Month (y):D..
but you need an electromagnet and mines heavier and the wire needed is so expensive i wouldn't think of making one again , maybe a smaller one, and with no vortex around here to operate it over i wouldn't have any luck with it i think