When's warp technology going to get publicised?

TimeFlipper

yup overslept
I figured it out, so obviously private individuals did as well
tesla did
mainly the only obstacle now isn't technology, it's responsibility of the public.
this stuff is dangerous cuz it's simple and cheap. Imagine FTL cruise missiles.

everyone says it's impossible cuz they think infinite energy is needed. They make one mistake. They never explain why there's a speed of light limit. There's nothing in front of matter to prevent it moving. So empty space as the road has a speed limit o_O

if you figure out what the relationship of matter is to space, you can reduce the relationship and presto...
ZOOM.

Can you share with all of us what you figured out NP?..

klem.sk

Come on guys, be more serious (@Harte & @TimeFlipper mostly). A century and a half ago, the donkey express was the norm, and today it's something far above it, tommorow might be FTL drive etc. Do you want history to judge you as the unimaginative primates you're (not)? :)

Last edited:

Harte

Come on guys, be more serious (@Harte & @TimeFlipper mostly). A century and a half ago, the donkey express was the norm, and today it's something far above it, tommorow might be FTL drive etc. Do you want history to judge you as the unimaginative primates you're (not)? :)
The OP pretends that we are "backwards" and have "overslept the last 60 years" because we haven't made public our ability to travel the galaxy faster than light, and you tell ME to be more serious?

Harte

klem.sk

The OP pretends that we are "backwards" and have "overslept the last 60 years" because we haven't made public our ability to travel the galaxy faster than light, and you tell ME to be more serious?

Harte
I'm telling you to think critical and outside the societal box, in which 99% of people are tightly shut-in.

Harte

I displayed critical thinking right here in this thread.
You don't know enough about me to discern my position regarding the "societal box."

I note no "use critical thinking" admonition from you toward the OP, who lives in a dreamland and has created his own societal box from tissue paper and imagination.

Harte

klem.sk

I displayed critical thinking right here in this thread.
You don't know enough about me to discern my position regarding the "societal box."

I note no "use critical thinking" admonition from you toward the OP, who lives in a dreamland and has created his own societal box from tissue paper and imagination.

Harte
Good response, go on attacking me in order to justify intellectual stiffness based on mainstream information. Sadly you haven't learned that if you wait for an information to become official, than you're late. That's a basic principle in diplomacy.

Harte

"Intellectual stiffness?"
No, more like intellect.

And there was no attack on you whatsoever. If you'd like, I could certainly demonstrate what one would look like though.

No, I pointed out that you called for ME to exhibit critical thinking immediately after I had done so, yet ignored the OP's utter lack of the same.

Such behavior lays bare far more about you than you likely wished to expose.

Harte