Where can I get a HDR machine?

Pegii

I've tried everywhere but because it's under government radar it's pretty elusive. I tried this site HDR 2nd Generation_HDR time travel Astral OBE but it has sold out and I don't think they're gonna get some new ones. It's no use contacting them they haven't been active since 2012. But anyway is there anybody with one here who could sell it to me? I really need one. I would make one but I don't want it to go wrong and for it not to work. Or can I at least get a link to a site where they sell them.

TimeFlipper

Hi Pegii Welcome to Paranormalis :)
Iam very sure that when some of our other members come on here, they will help you out with the HDR :)

Pegii

Hi Pegii Welcome to Paranormalis :)
Iam very sure that when some of our other members come on here, they will help you out with the HDR :)
Thanks! :p any help is appreciated. Im from the Uk btw

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
I've tried everywhere but because it's under government radar it's pretty elusive. I tried this site HDR 2nd Generation_HDR time travel Astral OBE but it has sold out and I don't think they're gonna get some new ones. It's no use contacting them they haven't been active since 2012. But anyway is there anybody with one here who could sell it to me? I really need one. I would make one but I don't want it to go wrong and for it not to work. Or can I at least get a link to a site where they sell them.
You can contact Steven Gibbs by phone 1(785) two 19-one 9 nine 5 he is the original builder of the HDR and the last I spoke with him was selling them for $360.00 with the electromagnet.

Pegii

You can contact Steven Gibbs by phone 1(785) two 19-one 9 nine 5 he is the original builder of the HDR and the last I spoke with him was selling them for $360.00 with the electromagnet.
Yes I have texted him and emailed him and I'm gonna write him a letter. He is probably very busy though cause he hasn't replied.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi @Pegii Were you able to discuss with Steven Gibbs? I'm curious to know if you'll be able to get your hands on a HDR unit. :)