Where could I get the HDR and the Bajak Flux Capacitor?

Aone

Ahoj. I would like to ask, where could I obtain a HDR (Hyper Dimensional Resonator) and the Flux Capacitor made by John Bajak. I have seen several sites that sell these time machines, however, I'm not sure of the legitimacy of these sites. Some people also speculated that there could be fake, counterfeit ('made in China') versions of the HDR and Bajak's. I definitely would not want to spend a significant amount of money on a scam, so I'm asking for advice as to where exactly is the best place to look for them.

This question is directed primarily to those who bought these time machines.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
As far as I know the Bajak Flux Capacitor has always been built by the person wanting one. We have lots of info on this site to tackle that. But very few members succeed in getting it to work. You can order the HDR directly from Steven Gibbs. However I would caution you against doing so unless you are very skilled in the art of Astral Projection. Without developing that ability the HDR is not going to do it for you.

Aone

As far as I know the Bajak Flux Capacitor has always been built by the person wanting one. We have lots of info on this site to tackle that. But very few members succeed in getting it to work. You can order the HDR directly from Steven Gibbs. However I would caution you against doing so unless you are very skilled in the art of Astral Projection. Without developing that ability the HDR is not going to do it for you.
Are you sure about this? On one site (I think it was 'hdrusers.com' or something similar), I read that the HDR can be also used for physical time travel. This did not seem to have anything 'astral' in it. I will also welcome any other devices besides the HDR and Bajak's, however, these are the only two that I know people use for time travel.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Are you sure about this? On one site (I think it was 'hdrusers.com' or something similar), I read that the HDR can be also used for physical time travel. This did not seem to have anything 'astral' in it. I will also welcome any other devices besides the HDR and Bajak's, however, these are the only two that I know people use for time travel.

Yes! I've read a lot about users that use the HDR. Everyone that has got any result at all did so after a meditation session with the HDR. There are claims that a few have achieved physical time travel. But the majority of successful users do claim it enhances there ability to astral project. HDRKid is a member on this site. And most of his stories are from time travel astral projection. But he has made quite a few successful predictions about future events that came true. I guess his ability is enhanced through the use of the HDR. So don't fool yourself into believing you can do this without first developing your astral projection skill. Not everyone can run a 4 minute mile either.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Einstein is right. The HDR is supposed to help you enhance abilities you already have to some degree. It'll be more likely to work in those circumstances.

First step I'd recommend, would be to contact @HDRKID in private and ask him if he has any HDR for sale. He's a cool dude.

For the flux cap, some pop up on eBay, but I would NEVER buy one on there for $350 US. There's about 10$ worth of parts in there. Total fraud right there.

I'd say make it yourself, but the schematics and parts list are pretty vague. They're available in the Time Machines & Experiments section.

Here you go:

Scarecrow

Ahoj. I would like to ask, where could I obtain a HDR (Hyper Dimensional Resonator) and the Flux Capacitor made by John Bajak. I have seen several sites that sell these time machines, however, I'm not sure of the legitimacy of these sites. Some people also speculated that there could be fake, counterfeit ('made in China') versions of the HDR and Bajak's. I definitely would not want to spend a significant amount of money on a scam, so I'm asking for advice as to where exactly is the best place to look for them.

This question is directed primarily to those who bought these time machines.
There is one place on E-bay nice looking but not sure if it was built to Bajak specification. Time Travel Machine Flux Capacitor - Original design by John Bajak | eBay