Where did all the irc stuff go?

paradox404

Earlier this week I remembered something about Titor saying something about Nato and Russia squaring off around the time of the war, so i wanted to go and find the posts to confirm it. I had a look around the net and it seems the information is vanishing off the Web...

Unfortunately i never saved a copy of the sources I read years ago...

Anybody know where i can find the irc and perhaps all the forum posts?
(I can find a couple of pages on the wayback of the forum posts but all the irc stuff is missing)

JV2016

Hi,

I've attached a 445 page PDF which contains a ton of archived Titor forum posts from 2001.

IIRC I acquired the PDF from Inicio if you'd rather try to download it from there instead.

Hope this helps in some way.

Attachments

• johntitor_timetraveler.pdf
    988.9 KB · Views: 18

paradox404

Hi,

I've attached a 445 page PDF which contains a ton of archived Titor forum posts from 2001.

IIRC I acquired the PDF from Inicio if you'd rather try to download it from there instead.

Hope this helps in some way.

Thanks. Something like that was exactly what I was after.

That said unfortunately it doesn't seem to have the specific information i was after. I was after. I'll have a look through that website to see if i can find the information on the NATO movements before WW3...

Again, thanks for finding that for me, anything about Titor seems to be rarer than hens teeth these days.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
We had it all at TTI at one point, but even as a moderator I don't know where it is right now. LOL. If I track them down, I will let you know.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Earlier this week I remembered something about Titor saying something about Nato and Russia squaring off around the time of the war, so i wanted to go and find the posts to confirm it. I had a look around the net and it seems the information is vanishing off the Web...

(I can find a couple of pages on the wayback of the forum posts but all the irc stuff is missing)

Here is one NATO quote, but it may not be the one you were looking for:

"I just saw another story today about the Russians moving Nukes into the Balkans to thwart any future expansion by NATO. I also haven’t heard anyone take me up on my “information experiment” on the IBM 5100 or check out the information I’ve given you about the UNIX failure in 2038. With all due respect, I find it hard to take some of you seriously." --Titor

paradox404

Here is one NATO quote, but it may not be the one you were looking for:

"I just saw another story today about the Russians moving Nukes into the Balkans to thwart any future expansion by NATO. I also haven’t heard anyone take me up on my “information experiment” on the IBM 5100 or check out the information I’ve given you about the UNIX failure in 2038. With all due respect, I find it hard to take some of you seriously." --Titor

Thanks, I did find that one though but it wasn't the one I was looking for. The one I'm after said something about Nato building up against the Russian border... I remember it being in relation to WW3. From memory titor was talking about how WW3 went down and it was mentioned there.

Then again, it is possible that the quote I'm after doesn't exist on this worldline... After all I did notice the divergence page was different from my perspective so it is entirely possible that the Titor(s) that landed here didn't say that... (Like where on earth did that 1.900% data come from... Until sliding I never saw that number)