Where did life originate from?

Harte

Creator (Not religious) or seeded/created by intelligent alien races.
I don't subscribe to the theory that life can arise from nothing or that all life originates from the same microbes.
Then you'll need to explain where your intelligent alien races came from.

Harte

Inferno

It should be obvious where life first started...It began with the landing of a strange craft from another dimension...The inhabitants of the craft dispatched amoebas around the Earth and kept returning to see how they had developed...Finally in 1 Million Years BC, scientists from the other dimension had sex with several very good looking females, from which sprang an intelligent form of Human Being!...This movie depicts everything!
I went and found a trailer for this movie. It looks awful.

Harte

You now must explain where the previous alien races came from.

You must see that there is no escape. Life can originate from non-living materials.

Harte

TimeFlipper

I went and found a trailer for this movie. It looks awful.

It was an awful movie, but it brought future fame and fortune for the beautiful actress Raquel Welsh whom I had a big crush on! :love:..
The posting I made was done purely for fun, and i had hoped some member might recall an opening line i used from that great 1960s TV series, "The Invaders" :D..

walt willis

Pure energy in the string theory may have settled into a base form of mater and then into a more complex form over time? Energy and mater are directly related according to the theory of relativity. Maybe some day someone will find the answer? As humans were just don't know what we don't know as yet.

Attachments

• 5adf8b9cd3af5.jpeg
    5adf8b9cd3af5.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 0

Harte

Energy settled out into photons then bosons which attracted electrons which resulted in chemistry.
Then chemistry led to life appearing.

No strings attached.

Harte

Inferno

It was an awful movie, but it brought future fame and fortune for the beautiful actress Raquel Welsh whom I had a big crush on! :love:..
The posting I made was done purely for fun, and i had hoped some member might recall an opening line i used from that great 1960s TV series, "The Invaders" :D..
Sorry, I haven't been alive nearly long enough to catch 60s movie references.
You now must explain where the previous alien races came from.
This is the problem I have with people saying some powerful being created us. You now have to ask where the being came from. Most people who ask this say it always existed, but I don't believe that. Everything came from something, and nothing can come from nothing. Things can appear to come from nothing, but that doesn't mean they really do.

walt willis

Advanced being may be able to travel around in space/time? If they can do that then maybe they could also change human DNA as well?
The question I have is if they can then why would they do that? We may be related to advanced humans that have returned to visit? I believe Phil Corso Jr.