Where did life originate from?

Hilton.P

there is a cease fire to to the endless war of the questions "what was before ? and before ? " that is because even if you accept "origin of life" as concept and expand it with other words , after that you will start to invent other terminologies as "origin of nothing" "the endles homogenian spacetime" and so on and you will try to seek for answers what created what and what was before of that . so the ceasefire answer to all of your questions is "to accept something itwas it is and it will be forever "

Hilton.P

I suppose that if we stick to the facts, the question is unanswerable. But I have a favorite make believe story that I abide by. The author writes the story in a manner that will sway you into accepting it as possibly real.

if I am not totaly wrong the domain is real it might be 0892, or 2980 therefore I vote it is 0892 I don't have time to check it out or to ask a friend of ine and it might rapresent the side when their home is and their sites .

paulyoung2

life on earth originated from YH and no your species is not a direct evolution out of a monkey. it indeed went through evolution but there was interference and you are slaves as i'm sure you are well aware of by now.. and if not then i feel pity for you.

Last edited:

walt willis

life on earth originated and not your species are not a direct evolution out of a monkey. it indeed went through evolution but there was interference and you are slaves as i'm sure you are well aware of by now.. and if not then i feel pity for you.
How about it could be both? Everything evolves and every so often a totally new thing appears that can not be explained.
I also believe that non humans may have altered some humans over time.
I do know for a fact that aliens are real and are taking some of us for some unknown reasons.
The question I have is: Why?
You need to ask the right questions and not just expect answers that make you feel good.9274

paulyoung2

How about it could be both? Everything evolves and every so often a totally new thing appears that can not be explained.
I also believe that non humans may have altered some humans over time.
I do know for a fact that aliens are real and are taking some of us for some unknown reasons.
The question I have is: Why?
You need to ask the right questions and not just expect answers that make you feel good.View attachment 9274

no it is YH home.. you can not escape it in any way shape or form... water above and under.. lands beyond antarctica.. sadly for you you are also slaves to the deep state that took you VERY LONG TIME to learn how evil and what it is.. now this is NOT to say that some of your current sciece is not good.. it is actually VERY good.. your insulin production is great you help extand life.. your surgeons (the ones who thikn outside the box.. israeli in particular.. no not jews only but ISRAELIS.. are very very good) your ac invention is superb.. your fridge helps too.. your light bulb is great invention for the ones who can see your narrow range.. and the wheel got you far and comfy and you abuse less species so it was for the betterment.. now this is correct evolution.

You are now under karma. it is not going anywhere. As i said you should always stick to jesus of nazareth and NEVER cause YH to interfere.. you manage to do it sadly and when YH interferes it always carry itself to completetion.

Mark Date.

paulyoung2

by the way when i say water above and under i dont mean flat earth! dont mistake what i say.. you DO operate in low orbit approved.. and you been to high orbit before but YOUR DEEP STATE lie to you about what you are and can only carry their operation if it is pre approved. You are their slaves this is no joke, they see you as their slaves and they have by now 100 years advance over you technologically. You are split to 2 civilizations under the radar and then "see for all" AKA the elite and then you the typical iphone addicted slave/zombie (you also got the rebels but they are small group and very individual and will never be able to get together because they go under the radar and keep to minimal use of the deep state advanced communications so they cant communicate well among themselves in 2020's

walt willis

by the way when i say water above and under i dont mean flat earth! dont mistake what i say.. you DO operate in low orbit approved.. and you been to high orbit before but YOUR DEEP STATE lie to you about what you are and can only carry their operation if it is pre approved. You are their slaves this is no joke, they see you as their slaves and they have by now 100 years advance over you technologically. You are split to 2 civilizations under the radar and then "see for all" AKA the elite and then you the typical iphone addicted slave/zombie (you also got the rebels but they are small group and very individual and will never be able to get together because they go under the radar and keep to minimal use of the deep state advanced communications so they cant communicate well among themselves in 2020's
You may need to up the meds for awhile? 9275

Logical Mind

Some people theorize that the conditions of early earth could give rise to amino acids by a combination of inorganic compounds with reactions involving either lightning or radiation. I have a friend who thinks the odds of the happening is way too low and believes bacteria traveled here from space. Where do you believe the first life on earth came from?

Earth began, according to a very sensical theory, as a very small object and after being, along four billions years, hit by numberless asteroids, comets, aerolites and cosmic debris earth gradually grew to its presence size.

The shrinking and/or extinction of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals were the effect of their slow adaptation to a higher gravitational pull from a larger planet which, by the way, it is still growing.

That Cosmic debris most probably brought bacteria and primitive life forms to earth.