where is john titor?

ToreHQ12

where is john titor...? i read his story on the fantastic website "time travel institute".. his story is interesting... i believe on him!
what do you think about him? (sorry for english)

titorite

Ok so how did Titor know that hawking would change his mind on hawking radiation?

Also Titor has been long and gone for ever a decade now.

Pondering

He is in the hearts of those who love him and he is lighting our path ahead. Think how many personal decisions we have made based on his landscape of the future consequences of our careless lifestyles. I was just in a huge supermarket today remembering how he recoiled at the sight of masses of fake food items. His caution about eating foods without known origins and crazy processing has been shaping what I put into the pantry. The value he placed on the constitution encouraged me to buy OUR CONSTITUTION ROCKS! He lives on through us his friends and admirers whether he is still in our time line or not. He left us precious information. Reminds me to pack that emergency bag and get out that bicycle!!! He warned us.

titorite

I can walk over 60 miles in two days on an empty stomach. I know this because I was forced to do it last year , in winter,... I tell ya, sleeping in country barns to get out of the ice rain sucks... their is no hay, farmers dont keep soft stuff in their barns, they keep their tools there.

titorite

Like john said, everyone carries their own water. I myself had one bottle of water over the course of that journey.

ToreHQ12

Absolutely!.. own water and own food.. !
however if I could travel in time .. I would go in the 80s.. or 90s..! Fantastic time..maybe in 70s

Kairos

Nobody proved with any confidence whatsoever that John Titor was Morey Habor. It could have been, but nobody has proof of that.