where is john titor?

Kairos

Absolutely!.. own water and own food.. !
however if I could travel in time .. I would go in the 80s.. or 90s..! Fantastic time..maybe in 70s

I would just do a tour in every major war I care about, probably starting with the first crusade.

ToreHQ12

I would just do a tour in every major war I care about, probably starting with the first crusade.

crusade?.. mmmh! i'd like to go in my city in the 80s.. listen 80s 90s 70s music.. go to concert and.. drive the beautiful 80's car (like fiat tipo.. fiat uno.. ahaha)

Kairos

crusade?.. mmmh! i'd like to go in my city in the 80s.. listen 80s 90s 70s music.. go to concert and.. drive the beautiful 80's car (like fiat tipo.. fiat uno.. ahaha)

Also WW1, WWII, and Vietnam, just to get some good ones in from the twentieth century.

The Hundred Years War would be a definite go-to. I'd probably first go into the future to get the longevity vaccine so that I do not age and can tour as many wars as I want.

Hopefully, by the time I am done with the historical wars, I can become a space crusader invading alien worlds to bring the love of Jesus to alien infidels.

God, I need a time machine.

ToreHQ12

Wow.. its fantastic what you would like to do!.. and.. i'd like to get the longevity vaccine! i did not think about it!

ToreHQ12

I would go in 1969.. July 20, 1969 .. and follow the moon landing on TV.. just one day..
And revive one day at the ancient Roman empire.. seeing some gladiators fighting.. amazing

Rudi

John Titor is photomontage for naive.

If it exists, I would definitely meet him and see him.

If you are traveling as a passenger through time in the fifth dimension, you must first reincarnate into the human body of the child to appear as a human being.

Then, you have to grow up to grow up, as this big Titor is a grown man.

Traveling with the physical body by history is absolutely unfeasible.

The journey is feasible in the form of Paranormalmateria