Debunking Where is time?

ADVANCESSSS

I'v thought very very hard, and figured out many unknown things with (full reason), and concluded, time would have to exist somewhere at the same time as I am here and a 1987 building is somewhere. So I discovered, there is only two possibilities here for time to exist, either particles in space keep track of their movements and that's it, unlikely. & secondly, every moment a new overlayer of space is made with frozen particles, trillions each second, and each one creates trillions each second, unlikely again, that's way too much overlayers & particles! And that there is only just this space right here & these particles that move around here at a certain speed!

Also, big bang and end and start and over and over again is not the start, there just was nothing, and then it began and will always stay now. So, a start, and keep-going (particles just stay existing & moving in this space), and so there wooouuld be a present end here of the keep-going and the present end and no inffiinite fuuture, nor past. You just can't keep going back, nor forward, there is always a start, and the keep going end, but really the () I just wrote how particles keep moving around in the only space and no time frames, and so a start & particles keep-moving around in space.

Talk!

Last edited:

ADVANCESSSS

There's no such thing as data/info/#s, only particles in space here and consciousness particles. You's are being ignorant, I proved the mass amount of frozen spaces being created each second, and there just isn't no time, also a con. particle only would be in the latest space overlayer.

TuesdayMcBob

Perhaps there was never nothing and the keep going has no start nor end and time exists as a delusion and sentences run on and negatives can double.

ADVANCESSSS

No illusions I have 5 real senses. And there just was nothing and then the universe began, and will always still now since if happened infinitely means something exists so nope, beginning*, and particles keep-moving around in space and that's it there's no other spaces or time and time travel. or else there would be 4 trillion now known a second has been recorded and each would differ to next a bit and each is frozen frame of space with particles in it and all exist at same time together and all are overlayered, sooooo many a second, up till now there's omg many, and each of the ones existing rigt now would create 4 trillion each second too, it's stupid....there's no time, ((((you failed to understand trillions of spaces get created each second that ovvverlayer eachother and are frozzen with particles stuuck and that's how the next ones get recorded and made that follow~~)))) I even figured out I have choice and yes am a particle and so makes sense. dedicated things like good music & all fits/ect ask if want is sense dedicated, brain wouldn't make it.

IroncladMarshmallow

169727.jpg

Last edited:

Sam Slagg

There's no such thing as data/info/#s, only particles in space here and consciousness particles. You's are being ignorant, I proved the mass amount of frozen spaces being created each second, and there just isn't no time, also a con. particle only would be in the latest space overlayer.
Hey...quit lookin' at my particles!

darwi

Everything originates in and evolves from and to infinite living space. When that conscious space divides itself at any point you get two opposing but connected forces(yin-yang, female-male, call it what you will). In three dimensional space a spiral is created by the turning effect of the two opposing forces. The spiral is the beginning of physics and of a time stream. The time stream gives you the illusion of time as you flow through the spiral time stream as a consciousness. But actually time exists only as an abstract concept. The only real time you have is NOW. The past is gone forever. The future is never here yet.

Sam Slagg

Everything originates in and evolves from and to infinite living space. When that conscious space divides itself at any point you get two opposing but connected forces(yin-yang, female-male, call it what you will). In three dimensional space a spiral is created by the turning effect of the two opposing forces. The spiral is the beginning of physics and of a time stream. The time stream gives you the illusion of time as you flow through the spiral time stream as a consciousness. But actually time exists only as an abstract concept. The only real time you have is NOW. The past is gone forever. The future is never here yet.
Great! What am I supposed to do with this dang transformer???