Where is TimeFlipper?

Wind7

Staff
timeflipper is dead.
I warned him
decision was made
If Timeflipper where here, he'd be one of the first to call out your BS.
he can't anymore.
And now they've just changed it back to AetherCore.

Oh.....The DRAMA. :ROFLMAO:

@TimeFlipper Where are you, man!
@vulpes

You've only been here for a short while and
TF was last here June 30, 2022 long before you were a member.

When you answered "He Can't Anymore",
that sounded like you were here before under another user name
and had conversations with him.

Enough BS.

We want proof, you disappear when asked,
so you are doing nothing but trolling this thread.

Enough is enough.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That kind of message @vulpes posted, constitutes trolling.

Repeatedly teasing us about the disappearance of a good friend. A sensitive topic, which is guaranteed to make us react.

That kind of stuff is pretty bad and not something that's welcome here. We've been patient enough. So, @vulpes, next time you tease us, I'm going to suspend your account for trolling and disrespect toward fellow members.

Thanks.

BlastTyrant

That kind of message @vulpes posted, constitutes trolling.

Repeatedly teasing us about the disappearance of a good friend. A sensitive topic, which is guaranteed to make us react.

That kind of stuff is pretty bad and not something that's welcome here. We've been patient enough. So, @vulpes, next time you tease us, I'm going to suspend your account for trolling and disrespect toward fellow members.

Thanks.
You're a better man than me, i would of booted him after his first series of ignorant posts.

Wind7

Staff
You're a better man than me, i would of booted him after his first series of ignorant posts.

I look at it this way,
I took notice of the return of people TF used to bust when they appeared under different
sock puppet accounts and they came directly to THIS thread this time and were noticed right off.

So now one of the most prominent TF threads lured them here...to be exposed once again.

In a way, TF is still exposing them. (y)

So......Going back to......
Any leads anyone?

Yes, but it's a long shot.

Like a few others here, I have a Premium Membership that renews every year automatically.
TF still has a Premium Membership that is set to renew as well.

It's a long shot but.....If his membership renews that 'could' mean he is still with us,
if it doesn't renew, that could mean his credit card was shut off.

This however, doesn't mean anything either way other than a membership being changed to a regular account.

This ^^^ is where we are still at.

There have been no new leads (yet) and the Obituaries still show no one matching TimeFlipper's description.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm undecided.

If the payment passes, it suggests his credit card is still active and in use.

If it bounces back, it means his card has been canceled at some point between last summer, and now.

Renewal is on Feb 6.

I encourage you guys to let us know what you think we should do. Let it renew, see what happens? Or disable renewal?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm undecided.

If the payment passes, it suggests his credit card is still active and in use.

If it bounces back, it means his card has been canceled at some point between last summer, and now.

Renewal is on Feb 6.

I encourage you guys to let us know what you think we should do. Let it renew, see what happens? Or disable renewal?

That’s a tough decision.But you’re right. If it doesn’t work we’d know he’s not coming back.