Where Steven Gibbs grew up.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Our little town is about 600 people and we love it. Nearest major airport is 3.5 hours away. I bet he loved it there too.

Tron1

We're still trying but we can't get to Kansas and the realtor I dealt with says I need a co signer. For mostly 200 a mo. I'm not sure about the 45,000. But I need to save the house before others get it. Or don't have a clue what's in the house.

RadicalResearcher

We're still trying but we can't get to Kansas and the realtor I dealt with says I need a co signer. For mostly 200 a mo. I'm not sure about the 45,000. But I need to save the house before others get it. Or don't have a clue what's in the house.
What about a go fund me to secure the funds and preserve the place?

Hbuzzy13

Hello I moved into Steven Gibbs house. Im not looking to sell any of it as I want it all to stay together. But I am looking to understand his work and spread his knowledge to others. If you have any questions or info I would love to chat!

Tron1

Hello I moved into Steven Gibbs house. Im not looking to sell any of it as I want it all to stay together. But I am looking to understand his work and spread his knowledge to others. If you have any questions or info I would love to chat!
I see you inherited from the daughters side. That farm is off limits. Surveillance at all times on that house. Good luck because you won't have it long at all