Where to record my magick experiences?

cyclespiral

It is obvious to anyone that I have hinted at my experiences in a few threads. I have had many of them. But one in particular stands out; when I was 8 I was visited by three spirits who performed a magick ritual. That is the TLDR and about 1 percent of how crazy things got. If people want to laugh at that or try to derail this thread with skeptical epistemology, then please waste your own time. All I know is what I saw.

My experience was a major magick and occult event. That is not egotism from me. I have discussed it in detail with occultists from different disciplines and they agree with me. Thus my experience could be said to be a peer reviewed experience a bit like academic or scientific papers. It's been a long time now. But my memories of it have not changed. Nor has my blinking feeling when I wonder "did that actually happen" and I think "yes, that did happen."

Each day that passes, and each collection of days that coagulate into years, makes me wonder if my experiences could be lost. I sincerely feel the need to create a record of what I saw that will still be readable in 100's of years; my experience is a genuine contribution to the occult and the mysteries of how reality works. My efforts so far, to test the waters, have been in a faction that I published on YouTube; I don't want to say where.

But I don't want an electronic record. Please see the video that someone posted about The Internet is Dead theory. Maybe I am old school. But to me analog dead tree technology lasts longer; there was a time capsule found this year in a church spire that was put there 300 years ago. I have brainstormed some options for any society or group that might take my writings:

OTO/Thelema ?
Theosophical ?
Freemasons? [note that the group does not have to be one that I sympathize with.]
Spiritualist Church?
Individual Occult researcher? [no idea who]

Note in all this that I have no vanity project. That is: I want no money, fame or authorship. I am not trying to go down in history as an occultist.

I would appreciate serious responses. This is probably the most serious post that I will put on these forums.

Thank you.

TimeFlipper

I suggest you write down the occult happening in fine detail...Then orate it onto a cassette tape using an analogue recorder...Use a very secure air tight/watertight /rust resistant box, and bury it at least 9 feet down in your own garden...I totally agree with your stance on "Analogue tech" all my personal music was recorded onto an analogue format, and retained on audio cassette tapes...I still have my own analogue 4 track recorder :cool:..

Attachments

• DSC_0164.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 5

Wind7

Staff
Start a personal, hand written journal.

Wind7

Staff
It is obvious to anyone that I have hinted at my experiences in a few threads. I have had many of them. But one in particular stands out; when I was 8 I was visited by three spirits who performed a magick ritual. That is the TLDR and about 1 percent of how crazy things got. If people want to laugh at that or try to derail this thread with skeptical epistemology, then please waste your own time. All I know is what I saw.

Have you kept a manuscript of any kind?

If so and if you do not want attention wishing to keep your anonymity,
send your writings to those you have met....but haven't told.

I'm not laughing.

alpha centauri

Yes that is normal. Sadly:cry:. I talked with a student of magic he said this will change in the future. So that magic is accepted. He said this will happen in the golden age. He also said that mocking other people is bad for the karma. So you have to be more concerned for them than for you. I hope you do not lose your love and goodwill for humanity, because of these bad experiences with other people. Just ignore them. In this way, you can also train your peace/kindness/unswayableness.

My experience was a major magick and occult event. That is not egotism from me. I have discussed it in detail with occultists from different disciplines and they agree with me. Thus my experience could be said to be a peer reviewed experience a bit like academic or scientific papers. It's been a long time now. But my memories of it have not changed. Nor has my blinking feeling when I wonder "did that actually happen" and I think "yes, that did happen."
Yes those things really exist. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise. I also talked with a lot of people from different countries. They all have those experiences.
The media is also not very benevolent with people that have occult experiences and they often mock them.

OTO/Thelema ?
Theosophical ?
Freemasons? [note that the group does not have to be one that I sympathize with.]
Spiritualist Church?
Individual Occult researcher? [no idea who]

Note in all this that I have no vanity project. That is: I want no money, fame or authorship. I am not trying to go down in history as an occultist.

I would appreciate serious responses. This is probably the most serious post that I will put on these forums.
Franz Bardon is also called a occultist and a good one. One of his groups would be good. Maybe a hermetic group? This occult stuff is in a lot of the religious books, too. Even Jesus made an exorcism and stuff like that. But that is not called occult there. So that would be interesting for all kinds of people.

But I have to say a lot of occultists are negative. They evoke beings for personal gain or try to use magic in a negative way.

Another option for posting your experiences is paranormalis.

That reminds me of Faithless. He made a song about it, although I think he did not mean paranormalis:
This is my church (paranormalis)
This is where I heal all my hurts (
because you seem hurt from telling the experiences)
It's in natural grace

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'd keep a journal on a writing app, such as Evernote, or simply on paper. I have several documents in Evernote that I use to dump information, or write stuff, ideas down.

I even have a document I used to write in almost daily, I called it my memoirs. I'd write thoughts I had during the day. I'd also write good things I did on that day, in an attempt to focus more on the positive stuff.

It would be a great way to write down your magik experiences. It would make for a great journal.